Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICONIC - An ICOs ecosystem built through Decentralized Assurance - page 7. (Read 22010 times)

copper member
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Iconic Ecosystem Team - Let's move the chains
Guys, just one more day to be registered on Whitelist.

Our Pre-ICO begins on February 8 and we are expecting a good response from the community, it's a project for you guys.

Iconic, Let's move the chains.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
copper member
Do not understand the meaning of this office?
  Grin Huh

Sorry, i'm not sure about your question. Iconic is an investment and negotiation ecosystem for business assets that utilizes blockchain technology. Through three channels, the company will offer a complete ecosystem for making investments in businesses with safety instruments and guarantees that are unprecedented in the blockchain industry.

Please, feel free to make any question.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Do not understand the meaning of this office?
  Grin Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 252

For translations, twitter, facebook, media & all other bounties => visit Bountyhive.io
copper member
Reserved Korean

Can i do Korean Translation?

For bounty please join us with our partner: http://www.bountyhive.io

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Reserved Korean

Can i do Korean Translation?
copper member
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/iconic-ecosystem-17909 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hi, George. Thank you, we'll be in contact.

how many tokens allocated for bounty campaign ?
We are promoting a complete program to be with the community, not just bounty. Please, feel free to visit our channels and know more about our message.

For bounty we have allocated 15,000,000 NIC.
Activity: 14
how many tokens allocated for bounty campaign ?
copper member
Hey, guys. We are activating all our channels and campaign. Now we are listed on ICObench, take a look here: https://icobench.com/ico/iconic-ecosystem

Best,
Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I like it, this interesting project with the trust team and great idea! Joined hope success! Good luck Dev!
Activity: 104
Merit: 19
Reserving Turkish translation and I checked bountyhive.io
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Reserving Russian translation
copper member

Hello Bounty Hunters,

we have just added a new campaign on Bountyhive!

You can join the ICONIC Bounty right now on Bountyhive!

It's a well done job, I hope the community likes it.

Enjoy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252

Hello Bounty Hunters,

we have just added a new campaign on Bountyhive!

You can join the ICONIC Bounty right now on Bountyhive!
copper member
Hello. Yes, the bounty will be announced today and I think you guys will like it.

Iconic's ecosystem was designed thinking on the community and how can we offer tools to help the industry to evolve.

Check our video with Iconic's message to this environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFBx-BEyZOg

Thank you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
alpha.deex.exchange
can't wait for this project
the bounty will be great i think
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Reserve...Hindi Language.
copper member
total supply 500,000,000
1eth = 30.310NIC
day 1-3 bonus 20%
I think this is a good opportunity to buy it, if I count 1 eth very profitable buy, when entering the market can get 1-2 profit eth Smiley

Hi,

If the greatest feature of our project is the Assurance and all the security tools that Iconic will bring to the community, we need to highlight that our business provides a comprehensive plan to succeed not just for itself, but for our entire ecosystem, contributors and environment.

Iconic is providing a good opportunity for more than one profile of investor and user - both the trader as who would prefer to keep their token. For one side, Iconic's financial model contemplates not just a way to be profitable with an environment for another ICOs - as Iconic's Business Head said here https://goo.gl/5ZNrmu , a middleman for a middleman makes no sense in blockchain industry - but we think in every aspect of this process: The Offer, the aftermarket and the guarantees and security to show that decentralized does not have to be unorganized.

So, if we are talking just about the company, we believe that is a really well-designed and planned business that has all the tools to be successful

But, moreover, we offer a decentralized ballast fund on our coin that is called DAO NIC Fund, providing a strategy to make our investor have its assets valuing naturally with the development of Iconic's operation and relative business (ICOs, trading, audit, arbitration). It's a way to prove the value behind Iconic's own coin (NIC)

To finish, Iconic has an independent Escrow Manager to manage its funds to release it with fullfiment of milestones to show that its ICO is a way to expand and operates, not just to profit.

Please, fell free to make any questions and join our channels.
Pages:
Jump to: