Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] INVOLVE | JOIN,EARN,BE INVOLVED!🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Interesting project. Will follow this one. Aso joined bounty campaign and currently awaiting for approval.
Goodluck.
Activity: 42
Nice project! Looks very promising!
Do you have bounty campaign?
And one more question: do you have like an open-source code and stuff?
Thank you
a very good dev project and i am interested to see the progress of this project and also i have followed bounty twitter from this project good luck
hm.. just read thread and I think its would be can usefull. I like similar project. Have already insurance. And Ill learn this
Will you accepting different like: XMR, XRP ?
what will happen to the extra tokens if not all were sold?
Will they be burned?
Did you still need a russian translation? I'm a native russian and I'm more than happy to do this for you although I'm new on the forum.
Activity: 28
Hi guys. Nice project. It's impressive.
The world of Blockchain will be open to new projects. Functional projects like this can easily adapt to my life. I hope for the future of poject.
I invested in this project
I find it very interesting
Wish the best to the team and the project
Activity: 14
When I read the first information about the project, he immediately liked me, and I decided to support it. I like the idea of the project! I will be happy if the team manages to translate this idea into reality. The team does not sit idle! I respect you!
Joined the social media campaign, wish all luck to the project and for its success
Very well driven project. i like the idea and i hope everythings will be good for you.
also i am going to invest as soon as possible. Good Luck
Hi!
I am your fan and always watch over your account on the online Medium where you post your project. I'm glad the latest news and I will continue to monitor the development of the project!
How much will you pay for the translation of the OP?
Im particularly happy with the team you have put up and will invest in this project.I started reading the white paper and will ask any questions i have here.Good luck to the team.
Dev,
Please let me know if you'll need the whitepaper's translation to romanian.
Thanks
I am loving couple of things about your project. First of all, it looks well organized and planned. Very few coins care to work within a plan. Distribution of coin is also intelligent. All the best for your project and it's success.
I will need to do some homework tonight to go over the whitepaper and the Web and dig more about the team member. Good luck
It's an interesting project which was pleasant to me. Joined this company
Pages:
Jump to: