Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] INVOLVE | JOIN,EARN,BE INVOLVED!🔥🔥🔥 - page 9. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Look at the situation from the other side. A large number of holders of a token  increase the liquidity of the coin. Lets imagine that the token is only ten large investors have. In this case, what interest can be expected in the market? These ten whales can hold a token until the end of the century, but its price will not grow, simply because of the technical absence of any trades on the market.
Activity: 56
Yes, I agree, the title is intriguing and it is possible to draw conclusions quite different from those indicated in WP.
When I saw I then thought too that some kind of freebie is planned  Cheesy. In fact, it means that plans to create a platform for crowdfunding, but with a distributed base and its own token.
And as the developers argue, the economic model of ICO will make the process of crowdfunding itself free for those who will post their projects on their platform.
Activity: 14
Agree with you. For most of people ICO, blockchain, cryptocurrencies and bounty programs are unknown and very strange words.
bitcointalk is the best way I think, but if we are talking about social networks it would be better to pay to concrete popular content makers
Activity: 28
How long ICO has been working already?
How many clients do you have?
Why didn't you have a bounty campaign?
Or I missed it somehow?
Very interesting project. Usual marketplace but you look on the field with a great potential. this section is developing very fast and its hard to find dependable producer for some difficult and substandard tasks. Good luck
The project is quite good. Moreover, what is an important thing that command do not forget about us and keep publish news and reports about their activity. Have credibility)
very interesting project with the allocation of funds that I think is fair for all items developed, in terms of project promotion I believe in the way used is airdrop, for presale and ICO which done 2 phases it is very good because it will increase the price of each coin
very interesting, what will happen to the project next. now there are so few real projects. I hope your project is not a bench
I just check your website and I think you should put more info about the project. Anyway I will keep an eye with your progress.
I think it will be an ambitious project. You are everywhere .
This project is very interesting, I really support this program good luck
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.
Do you have plans to launch an air drop project? It would be interesting.
A great project, let's stick to it for a long time, see what will happen, and hope to get a good return in the future.
Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!
I am excited and thrilled for this project. And so I have joined the bounty.
This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
Hi Dev. You followed me at twitter days ago and I have followed you back. I'm glad you came up with this project. I have visited your website, it's awesome idea.
Anyway, I'm very interested to participate for the airdrops. I will just wait for your announcement regarding the airdrops. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: