Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Invox Finance 🔵 Invoice Lending -> PRESALE MARCH 15TH - page 7. (Read 3101 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys, good luck with Invox Finance Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Companies engaged in financial financing of capital participation by collaborating with blockchain technology
will bring a transparent, cost-effective and safe impact ..Good platform

This will be a very good one for the future and the time to wait for it to happen and sit sweet to wait for it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Whether in subsequent developments will also build financing in all the developing regions of the country?because there is more need financing for micro business ..
Merit: 250
Companies engaged in financial financing of capital participation by collaborating with blockchain technology
will bring a transparent, cost-effective and safe impact ..Good platform
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Hi. Why there are no updates in Twitter and Facebook? I know that ICO lives on, selling with a 10% bonus.You are losing potential investors.

Maybe they do something that makes the delay to update the spreadsheet for bounty campaign. please be patient a little.
I did not ask about the bounty spreadsheets. I asked about information on social networks. The ICO continues, but the team gives no information or advertising. This is odd....

I also don't see the continuing information of this project, Whether the project is still ongoing or has ended.
Activity: 40
What kind of reward will buyers receive after verifing invoices? Will it be an internal token or something else?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Hi. Why there are no updates in Twitter and Facebook? I know that ICO lives on, selling with a 10% bonus.You are losing potential investors.

Maybe they do something that makes the delay to update the spreadsheet for bounty campaign. please be patient a little.
I did not ask about the bounty spreadsheets. I asked about information on social networks. The ICO continues, but the team gives no information or advertising. This is odd....
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.

This ICO is going on very strong from my point of view all tokens will get sold because of professional team who is behind this project. I think this is good opportunity to buy cheap token during this phase after this it will start rising.
Activity: 322
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.

Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
with the success in the pre sale I am increasingly optimistic that this project in the future could be growing into a great project.
Activity: 532
The project has a bright future because of experienced team and good partnerships. Congratulations on reaching hardcap for the pre-sale however on your website there is no information about the ongoing  ICO collections. When will you update this?
Activity: 126
Website is very beautiful, there are some good idea with this project.  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Tell me, please, where can I find information about the number of tokens sold to date? or when will this information appear?

You can directly visit their telegram and ask about how many tokens have been sold there. Goodluck
Activity: 448
Tell me, please, where can I find information about the number of tokens sold to date? or when will this information appear?

Invox Finance aims -- to create a trusted invoice financing environment by facilitating transparency between parties and useful performance. The invox finance platform will seek to revolutionize traditional invoice financing by implementing systems where trust and transparency between all parties is developed through a reward system built. By creating a series of transparent rules on a fully distributed ledger.
projects that have a good purpose I am sure it will be easy to achieve success for the future, and certainly will be many participants and investors who support this project.success is always this project for the future.

We will see together about the success of this project in the future. I'm very interested in this project and on pre sale all tokens are sold out.
Working together with experienced teams and advisory councils, as well as partnering with potential partners will make Invox Finance a successful project.

If it is true it seems this project will be more successful for the future but I am a little confused with their website because it doesn't see how many tokens have been achieved at the present time.
Activity: 129
Working together with experienced teams and advisory councils, as well as partnering with potential partners will make Invox Finance a successful project.
Activity: 314

Invox Finance aims -- to create a trusted invoice financing environment by facilitating transparency between parties and useful performance. The invox finance platform will seek to revolutionize traditional invoice financing by implementing systems where trust and transparency between all parties is developed through a reward system built. By creating a series of transparent rules on a fully distributed ledger.
This one of a kind project to look up for the coming months will surely have a big community for future because of its very useful and in demand in every businesses that involves issuance of invoices as proof of purchase.  Offers an advantages that both parties will be rewarded.  
Pages:
Jump to: