Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Invox Finance 🔵 Invoice Lending -> PRESALE MARCH 15TH - page 8. (Read 3101 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Invox Finance aims -- to create a trusted invoice financing environment by facilitating transparency between parties and useful performance. The invox finance platform will seek to revolutionize traditional invoice financing by implementing systems where trust and transparency between all parties is developed through a reward system built. By creating a series of transparent rules on a fully distributed ledger.
projects that have a good purpose I am sure it will be easy to achieve success for the future, and certainly will be many participants and investors who support this project.success is always this project for the future.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10

Invox Finance aims -- to create a trusted invoice financing environment by facilitating transparency between parties and useful performance. The invox finance platform will seek to revolutionize traditional invoice financing by implementing systems where trust and transparency between all parties is developed through a reward system built. By creating a series of transparent rules on a fully distributed ledger.
Activity: 448
As I understand because of the large demand, iso started earlier than planned?
Activity: 862
Confident in the success of this project. I suggest all to take part in the ICO, this team deserves attention. The most ambitious project in recent times.

This is evident in the presence of a very good member to make this project go according to what they want.
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ

BIG NEWS! 🔥 Due to high demand, especially from our Japanese supporters, the #InvoxFinance #Crowdsale is LIVE NOW! 😮 You can snatch up a 20% bonus from today so don't hold back! 🤑 Make your contributions here: https://invoxfinance.typeform.com/to/yWkqKC

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Future was come. BlockChain technologies and cryptocurrencies got favourite things for many corporates. And which companies such as InvoxFinance to make more products for this future.

A lot of great hope for this project and time to see the best process of this project for the future. But, will they make the second stage if the token sale is not achieved according to what they expect?
Activity: 504
Future was come. BlockChain technologies and cryptocurrencies got favourite things for many corporates. And which companies such as InvoxFinance to make more products for this future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Invox Finance: Invox Finance announces partnership with Celsius Network and engages Alex Mashinsky, Founder and…

Invox Finance announces partnership with Celsius Network and engages Alex Mashinsky, Founder and CEO of Celsius Network as an advisor https://cointrends.top/news/view/invox-finance-announces-partnership-with-celsius-network-and-engages-alex-mashinsky-founder-and
Activity: 9
Hello,

Invox Finance has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/invox-finance/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 476
Confident in the success of this project. I suggest all to take part in the ICO, this team deserves attention. The most ambitious project in recent times.
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ

You've seen a preview of what we can do, now get ready for the BIG SHOW! 🥁🍾 The Main Sale will commence on 15th of April. Get Whitelisted! 🌟

Activity: 315
Merit: 17
" Invox Finance aims -- to create a trusted invoice financing environment by facilitating transparency between parties and useful performance. The invox finance platform will seek to revolutionize traditional invoice financing by implementing systems where trust and transparency between all parties is developed through a reward system built. By creating a series of transparent rules on a fully distributed ledger. "
Great news on Twitter! "The #InvoxFinance #Presale is not only closed but SOLD OUT! 
We can't thank our community enough for their support and contribution."
Keep it up!

where do you see that? i just visited the website but there is no info about the presale already sold out
and when will the ico start?
I, too, are interested in this question? Tell me, please?
Thank you)
You can find it in twitter. 2941 ETH raised. All links are listed in the first post on this page.
Activity: 476
Great news on Twitter! "The #InvoxFinance #Presale is not only closed but SOLD OUT! 
Keep it up!

where do you see that? i just visited the website but there is no info about the presale already sold out
I, too, are interested in this question? Tell me, please?
Thank you)
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Keep it up!

Keep it up!
Activity: 574
In my opinion, the project is very promising and profitable. And a strong and active team will help cope with competition and achieve success. When will the information about the results of the presale?
it seems that way, I am also sure this project will develop successfully for the future because the team that resides inside is solid and responsible. success is always this project.
In my opinion, the project is very promising and profitable. And a strong and active team will help cope with competition and achieve success. When will the information about the results of the presale?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
TNG signs US$2 million deal with Invox Finance
https://medium.com/@invox_finance/tng-signs-us-2-million-deal-with-invox-finance-d5c32e7d9c5e

After their recent partnership with Visa, the most popular e-wallet in Hong Kong, TNG, has signed a deal with Invox Finance with a value of up to US$2 million in Talent Coin.

The partnership was finalised after the two teams met during Money 20/20, the world’s leading payments event, and will enable TNG to continue pushing the boundaries of cross-border payments and making cryptocurrencies applicable in the real world today.

This progressive business partnership is part of TNG’s global expansion strategy, to fund new acquisitions and to invest in new technologies such as blockchain and e-KYC platforms.

TNG is aggressively pushing forward with continuous innovation assisting it to dominate the digital payment ecosystem on a global scale and now with Invox Finance onboard, TNG will further expand their influence on the invoice financing and blockchain industries.

Invox Finance is proud to be part of TNG’s Global eWallet Alliance with current footprints in 13 different countries, which provides a vast opportunity for remittances in invoice settlements.

A buyer can now remit funds from any of the 13 different countries to settle an invoice instantaneously in real-time without transaction fees using any local currency or cryptocurrency.

“This historic partnership between Invox Finance and TNG Group to bring peer-peer lending to the South East Asian market is a great testament to the Invox Finance team. Signing at Money 20/20 while opening our ICO back home in Australia was an exciting ride. Our platform will link with TNG’s wallet and payment network in exchange for their investment into Invox Finance of up to $2 million USD in their tokens. We’re proud to be joining the Global eWallet Alliance and working with TNG Group to promote P2P payments across the globe,” said co-founder of Invox Finance, Adam Mezhvinsky.
Pages:
Jump to: