Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO is LIVE!] Jincor - Blockchain-powered enterprise communications - page 2. (Read 13327 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
#week 05/02-11/02
Bitcointalk username: pumbum
Twitter username: Lady_Fantasy3
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/Lady_Fantasy3
Followers: 570
ETH address: 0xEe29B1a438ccB350a5712FE31b8dC10c2094AE8A
tweets link:
1- (05/02): https://twitter.com/Lady_Fantasy3/status/960459033294573573
2- (09/02): https://twitter.com/Lady_Fantasy3/status/961837219269890048

Bitcointalk username: pumbum
facebook username: andru.nikki
facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/andru.nikki
facebook friends: 750
ETH address: 0xEe29B1a438ccB350a5712FE31b8dC10c2094AE8A
no updates
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Any updates on this project? Social medias accounts of Jincor still no updates.

I think they didn't collect as much investment as they needed so they've abandoned the project. I haven't seen any update from them in a while so it's safe to assume that it's done.

This was the most disappointing investment I've made so far. I dont want to give up hope that the team will secure funding elsewhere. But things look grim.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

I think they didn't collect as much investment as they needed so they've abandoned the project. I haven't seen any update from them in a while so it's safe to assume that it's done.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Is this project based on a existing business?Is seems interesting
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Worst ICO of the world...
Pre-ico not refund but ICO yes...  Shocked
Poor communication and marketing, so why ask money for a Pre-ico Huh?

very bad experience..
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I welcome the Jincor team
Is the project development going well? Are bounty campaigns still active?
I'm asking because there are no updates on facebook or twitter.
I do not have how to fulfill the campaign requirements.
Activity: 12
I was looking forward to this project. I liked how it was clear, well presented and transparent but indeed, since Christmas, no updates, except on Telegram.

• What's the pre-sale amount?
  • What happens if ICO's soft cap isn't reached? (both for project and investors)
  • Do you already have deals in place

I think a big status update is needed. Comm has been insufficient and the project appears dead to most investors.  Embarrassed

Hi!

We've collected 1209 ETH during pre-sale in August.
In case of not reaching soft cap all ICO investments will be refunded and we'll search for a private investors to continue the platform development.
At the moment there is no any bright perspectives to bring enough investment to reach the softcap milestone.

Anyway, the ICO is still a go and we're working hard on delivering the results.

Thank you for getting back, will definitely invest a small amount in the hope that it goes through  Wink
Activity: 154
Jincor community manager

Thank you for interest to our project!

We've prepared a technical report to tell you more about project development progress. You feedback is appreciated.

https://blog.jincor.com/jincor-technical-report-december-2017-3b461ec714bf
Jincor community manager
I was looking forward to this project. I liked how it was clear, well presented and transparent but indeed, since Christmas, no updates, except on Telegram.

• What happens if ICO's soft cap isn't reached? (both for project and investors)

I think a big status update is needed. Comm has been insufficient and the project appears dead to most investors.  Embarrassed

Hi!

We've collected 1209 ETH during pre-sale in August.
In case of not reaching soft cap all ICO investments will be refunded and we'll search for a private investors to continue the platform development.
At the moment there is no any bright perspectives to bring enough investment to reach the softcap milestone.

Anyway, the ICO is still a go and we're working hard on delivering the results.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Activity: 12

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Is something wrong happening to Jincor?
0 twetter posts since December 25,
the same on fb.
Activity: 532
A bounty company will last until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
Does the soft cap include the money raised in pre-ICO? What is the current amount of money raised up to today? Are we past the soft cap or not yet?

Hello! ICO soft cap not including the money raised in pre-ICO.

At the moment we've collected just 36 ETH on ICO but we're in negatiations with major investors at the moment.
Its more than 15 days that they reached 36 ETH and have only added 1 ETH, they have done enough not to deceive investors but it is not easy to see the amount raised and be confident to add your investment.
Activity: 294
What needs to be done so that the company can join your platform? What expenses will it have during the accession phase? And will they depend on how large a company is? Thank you.
Activity: 123
\what happend with jincor ?
Jincor community manager
Does the soft cap include the money raised in pre-ICO? What is the current amount of money raised up to today? Are we past the soft cap or not yet?

Hello! ICO soft cap not including the money raised in pre-ICO.

At the moment we've collected just 36 ETH on ICO but we're in negatiations with major investors at the moment.
Activity: 32
Activity: 458
This is realy great project. Have time to invest in the beginning. You must loock this!. Strong team with great project. Love to be a part of this great project and wishing a successful ICO to all team members behind this project.
Pages:
Jump to: