Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO is LIVE!] Jincor - Blockchain-powered enterprise communications - page 5. (Read 13327 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The team is quite professional in the project. I am confident in their ability to work. Good luck to the project.

I agree with you. The project is really interesting enough. I hope the team will be able to implement it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Jincor community manager
what about the unsold tokens ,when crowd-sale ended ,will you burn?

Hello! All unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 490
what about the unsold tokens ,when crowd-sale ended ,will you burn?
Activity: 308
Interesting project. I will follow your progress.
Jincor community manager

Jincor ICO will start on the 1st of December 2017.

Setting up one of the most transparent ICOs up to date and making sure that contributors funds are used to build up Jincor as scheduled in our roadmap, has required us to add much more resources to our legal team and rebuild the future company’s legal structure.
Along with our partners, we were over-optimistic about an appropriate timeframe and we take all the criticism. However, there’s always a risk of that happening in case you are building something exceptional, a product that is supposed to revolutionize the industry, inevitably changing the way how modern business operates. We are doing our best to make it happen and appreciate your being onboard with us.

So signatures still must be wear?

Yes, bounty campaign will keep running until January.
Activity: 215
Merit: 121

Setting up one of the most transparent ICOs up to date and making sure that contributors funds are used to build up Jincor as scheduled in our roadmap, has required us to add much more resources to our legal team and rebuild the future company’s legal structure.
Along with our partners, we were over-optimistic about an appropriate timeframe and we take all the criticism. However, there’s always a risk of that happening in case you are building something exceptional, a product that is supposed to revolutionize the industry, inevitably changing the way how modern business operates. We are doing our best to make it happen and appreciate your being onboard with us.

So signatures still must be wear?
Jincor community manager

Jincor community manager
Does the team have experience in this sphere?

Hello!

Currently there are more than 20 people in the company, and all of them are experts in their professional field. Our business team includes successful entrepreneurs, savvy marketers with proven track of records in blockchain industry and ingenious developers with vast experience in building complex highly loaded systems, crypto-enthusiasts who are very comfortable working with blockchain technologies and smart contracts.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Does the team have experience in this sphere?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I have to look through your whitepaper. But everything looks good!
Jincor community manager
The team is quite professional in the project. I am confident in their ability to work. Good luck to the project.

Thank you for a feedback!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Jincor community manager
Всем привет!
Скажите до какого числа длится баунти компания?

Hello!
Tell me, how long is the bounty company?

Hello! Smiley

Bounty campaign ends at 30th of December or when we will reach hard cap

We can answer on both Russian and English in this thread but better to ask on English - for questions on Russian we have a Russian ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-jincor-2049542.
Activity: 225
ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE
Hey Jincor community,
From now, you have a chance to review this ICO and earn crypto!

We value your opinion and are ready to reward you for it!

We’re now offering all users a chance to review upcoming ICOs on our platform for a chance to earn some crypto. This approach will be helpful for the project team, as they can hear some feedback from the audience  Roll Eyes
What you need to know:
—The top 5 reviewers will receive rewards in ETH
—1st place review is selected by ICObazaar (reward=0.1ETH)
—2nd-5th place rewards are given to the reviews with the highest # of upvotes from other users (reward=0.4 ETH, split among the 4 winners proportionally according to # of upvotes)
—Reviewing for upcoming ICOs is open up until the day the ICO launches.

Here’s how it works:
1. Register on icobazaar.com
2. Review an upcoming ICO on our platform — reviews are located on every ICO page under upcoming ICOs, here is Jincor page
3. Hopefully be one of the top 5 reviewers

See you there !
Jincor community manager
Any updates on the project?

Hello! You can read about all project updates in an October monthly report in our corporate blog: https://blog.jincor.com/jincor-monthly-update-october-2017-a88d2a37475c
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
Any updates on the project?
Jincor community manager

Hello friends,
It has already been a month since we shared our first Monthly Report with you.
During this period, we’ve made a huge progress as to almost every major aspect related to ICO preparation and the product development, and now we would like to continue this tradition and tell you more about what we’ve been up to upon now.
Our October Monthly Report covers major company activities and provides a detailed overview of the legal terms of the upcoming ICO, our bounty campaign results, the tech team progress, our worldwide roadshow, and the expanding of our advisory board.
We hope you’ll enjoy it and looking forward to your feedback!
https://l.jincor.com/2yTn4I1
Jincor community manager
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
reserved bounty  Grin

haha lol thats gonna be my question for this one . Is there any bounty or airdrop ?
Pages:
Jump to: