Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴[ICO IS LIVE]🔴ReB ~ Art Will ReBorn Again ~🔴[ICO Ends Jan 31]🔴 - page 3. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
brand new
Activity: 0
Intresting keep up the good work  Smiley
Activity: 14
just joiend the airdrop, thanks to this project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
facebook campaign DONE
subscribe newsletter DONE
twitter campaign DONE..

thanks dev
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
This project can not attract much attention. Because artworks in italy has his own government that can protect itself. ICOs can not do this job. A few art enthusiasts may be interested the project. And most of the project is related to Italian art. What will the non-Italians do?
Activity: 48
Items completed for rewards thank you looks like a great project
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Activity: 19
looks like a scam to me...ReBproject is a newbie here and i guess it's really hard to trust someone without any prior reputation
Activity: 6
Reserv Comment.. Thanks for undestanding.... Smiley
Activity: 35
Look pretty cool , where do I can read about bounty ?

in the first page of this thread you can read all campaign of our Airdrop .
i will make also a thread in [bounty] section Smiley

Creating art is a very effective way to stimulate the brain and anyone can do it. This project will boost the morale of people with creative art project. Best of luck to the Team

boost the morale ( and the reputation ) of artists , is one hidden gol of our project Smiley

guys you are amazing ,  thank for all encouraging feedback and the support , we appreciate it very much Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Creating art is a very effective way to stimulate the brain and anyone can do it. This project will boost the morale of people with creative art project. Best of luck to the Team
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
ANN - Turkish translation started for ReB.
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
We thank all the participants who are entering the airdrop.

We received emails from many people who asked why they didn't receive their ReB tokens.
We remind to all participants that tokens will be sent after December 1.

For any info regarding participation, check out the spreadsheets or send an email to [email protected].

In the spreadsheet we marked the various problems.
The symbol: / indicates that there are stat problems with participation. (few followers, incorrect email, private profile, bad wallet address etc. etc.)

Thanks again to all the participants.
Have a nice day Smiley
Intresting..someone who cares italian art..
waiting for airdrop
Airdrop is live now , ReB token will be added to your wallet after the first of December (Allow at least 2 Weeks for bounty calculations and payment Assignment).

Activity: 5
Intresting..someone who cares italian art..
waiting for airdrop
Activity: 44
Interesting, keep my eye on
Activity: 46
How does your token work?

The artist once subscribed, will be able to post his sales listings on the site by simply paying a commission of 5% on each single sale made. The artist will pay the commission in ReB only when the purchase is completed. Once they have received their ReBs they will be able to change them in the exchanges they will partner with rebproject, or have a holyday at hotels that will accept ReB as a payment

https://rebproject.org/

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Hello, Dev. Please hide email for 'Newsletter subscription'. Thanks.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
How does your token work?
Pages:
Jump to: