Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴[ICO IS LIVE]🔴ReB ~ Art Will ReBorn Again ~🔴[ICO Ends Jan 31]🔴 - page 4. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Our AirDrop campaign is officially live !!!
Will you have a telegram hroup to follow your project?

Yes, we will announce the telegram group on November 1, at the same time with the airdrop Wink

Where do we submit airdrop info?

all info will be posted here on bitcointalk, all subscribers to the newsletter will receive the info directly in the inbox.

thank you all for your support Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
reserve indonesian translation.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Good project. I will be on watch in this thread for the update and airdrop. Good luck dev.
Activity: 143
Where do we submit airdrop info?
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Interesting… ill definitely keep an eye on this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Will you have a telegram hroup to follow your project?
Activity: 86
"The goal of the association is to keep alive Italian art..." Did you mean an old art?. Then I was wondering if the art in Italy is fading away and the Italians don't care about it?  Please explain me more clear, thanks.
good evening ,

yes, our association wants to keep alive Italian art. with the word art we mean mainly those sculptures or frescoes of neo classical or Renaissance works, especially those sculptures that we can see without the need to pay a ticket (fountains, buildings, frescoes inside the churches).

in Italy, unfortunately less and less people protect artistic goods.
for example : Many people, specialy guys,  write or engrave the artwork ,creating serious damage.
our association wants to protect all these forms of art that are forgotten by many civilians, but appreciated by many turist every day.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
 "The goal of the association is to keep alive Italian art..." Did you mean an old art?. Then I was wondering if the art in Italy is fading away and the Italians don't care about it?  Please explain me more clear, thanks.
the airdrop will be announced Monday and will begin on November 1st,
Subscribe to the ReBorn project newsletter to get updates direct to your inbox .

have a nice weekend  Smiley
where I can read about your? blog or medium?

We prefer to update people via newsletters,
we also use facebook and twitter.

Guys, poorly designed theme. We need to do a little more colorful, with pictures. This will allow you to attract more attention of users.

thanks for the advice, I will keep it in mind for the future site update Smiley
Activity: 112
Bitcointalk Will Not allow to post Images on New Account . When I will be enabled, I will post the new topic to the infographic image of the project , here is the temporary description and direct link to the ReBproject website

What is Rinascimento ?

Rinascimento is an association born in March 2016 in Italy. the goal of the association is to keep alive Italian art, in Italy and in the World.

How It Work

We need a savings fund to restore the artwork. How are we going to create it? We thought of a fee system which will fund the association's capital.
 Fees will be applied to sales on the marketplace and transactions of the hotels that will join the partnership. We will also make a form for spontaneous donations.
The entire capital will be converted constantly into cryptocurrency for be viewed by anyone who desires it.

Restore artwork

As a citizen, it is really bad to see the artistic patrimony of the own city crumble with the passing of time, as an artist, this vision, it's even worse.
On average in Italy, 3 works of art on 5 must be restored, or in any case safeguarded. if nobody does anything, over time this number will grow, going to destroy everything that remains artistic in Italy,and
 all this we can't accept.
The main idea of the project is to bring life back to an artwork, all this to prevent everything from being lost forever, if we do not move today we will never know what the situation will be tomorrow, but without doubt will only get worse.
On Italian territory there are now many associations that aim to to restore life to artistic heritage, we want to be the first association which exploits the power and value of the cryptocurrency in his favor, so to create a capital that can be able to finance a large works like a restoration of an artwork.
In addition, spontaneous donations will be enabled once the phase of initial coin offering, this to make every person who is interested in the future of art a protagonist .

RoadMap

Q2 2016 Ideation / Project architecture development
Q4 2016 Blockchain first vision /Website development / Research
Q1 2017 Partnership with the first hotel  / Smart contract development
Q3 2017 Relase whitepaper / Relase smart contract
Q4 2017 ICO
Q1 2018 ICO end & distributed / Exhange listing
Q2 2018 Marketplace development / Start programming for restore first artwork
2018/2019  Marketplace development / Start programming for restore first artwork  
2020 Start restoration work

Partners

Will be announced once the agreement has been signed , subscribe to our newsletter for the late news

Token Issuance

25,000,000 ReB ERC20 tokens will be created on the Ethereum blockchain during the ICO campaign.
No more ReB shall ever be created. To found the project, the ICO phase will begin on 1 December and will last until January 1 or until all tokens will be sold. Each ReB will be approximately sold at 0.0035 ETH, this depends from the token purchase phase.
The hardcap is 50,000 ETH.
Tokens can be displayed instantly in your wallet, but it will be possible exchange them in the
exchange within a couple of weeks of the end of ICO

the crowdsale will be divided into 3 step :

STEP 1
Up to 2,500,000 ReB sold: 1 ReB = 0.002 ETH / 1 ETH = 500 ReB

STEP 2
2,500,001 to 10,000,000 ReB sold: 1 ReB = 0.003 ETH / 1 ETH = 330 ReB

STEP 3
10,000,001 to 25,000,000 ReB sold: 1 ReB = 0.005 ETH / 1 ETH = 200 ReB

ICO Details
ReBs available for crowdsale: 25,000,000 ReB
Platform: Ethereum

Official Website

Whitepaper

Social Media

If you believe in the project, Donations are welcome for General Development and to get start the burocratics things
ETH
0x09C8DB23d88E2bB7A019E289acFbE52176d17Ad7

on behalf of the whole team, I apologize for the description so short, once I have the ability to post pictures, I will update the discussion

where I can read about your? blog or medium?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Guys, poorly designed theme. We need to do a little more colorful, with pictures. This will allow you to attract more attention of users.
For all Italian investors, our site is now available in Italian: https://rebproject.org/it/.
The italian translation of the white paper is almost finished .

Subscribe to the ReBorn project newsletter to get updates direct to your inbox .

have a nice day
Smiley
Landing applications explained in more detail, but also a good direction, but the price is somewhat expensive, I may be an air drop, then, now there is no relevant activities?

hi, we are planning an airdrop Smiley
We did some things for the social here in Sicily. especially for art, in the last week we organized an art exhibition in an important event in Messina ( the event name was Messina Street Food).

Thursday the first hotel will sign the agreement with the association.

This week will be a week full of news Wink

Thanks to all for the reply
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
Very nice project.. im so interested on art  Cheesy
If you need spanish community manager to help people, translate news and anouncements, manage social accounts, we can talk on DM. And its really interesting concepy and nice real use for the ReB token.
Activity: 99
Landing applications explained in more detail, but also a good direction, but the price is somewhat expensive, I may be an air drop, then, now there is no relevant activities?
We made the Slack channel , feel free to join Smiley

This week, we will officially announce the first partners, stay tuned for all news.
Activity: 11
really nice and unique idea , safeguarding art is fundamental for the future . good luck guys  Smiley you will have my support
Pages:
Jump to: