Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟📌[ANN][ICO] JOINT VENTURES - Blockchain Economy for Online Publishers 🌟📌 - page 4. (Read 1760 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
How did you guys come up with the idea? You have a background in online publishing?

Well yes!

Our founders actually worked with publishers as they had advertisement companies.

Besides, some of our team members has extensive online publishing experience as they created their own websites or worked with giant websites with monthly millions of traffic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The project enters the market at a time of increased sensitivity to advertising and audience indicators, making online advertising primed for breaking the chain.Does the project have enough stamina to compete with the major competitors that it has identified in its paper.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
unfortunately, I still have not seen the information about why you need coins on your platform? and what currencies are accepted in the sale of tokens?

ICO's have become a legitimate way to raise capital. It's a lot like an IPO. You may not need a portion of the company in order to use their service, but it's a good way for them to get funds to actually make their service.

I thought the same way as you for a long time, if it doesn't absolutely need a token it must be a scam. That's just not the case though. Take Telegram for example, they had one of the most successul ICO's of all time recently and you really don't need a token to do anything they're doing. It's just a convenient and easy way for everyone to benefit.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
unfortunately, I still have not seen the information about why you need coins on your platform? and what currencies are accepted in the sale of tokens?
Activity: 76
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!

Seems like it very well could be in demand. People just have to know about it and what it can offer them. A good marketing budget could go a long way.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
How did you guys come up with the idea? You have a background in online publishing?
Activity: 155
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
Is there a way to earn JOINT via airdrop? Or is that only for OPS?

There won't be an airdrop process for JOINT. Yes, that is only for OPS.
You say that unsold JOINT will be put into a reward pool. What is the reward pool exactly and how does it work? (If you have a blog article on it, I would be happy to read that.)

Hey earthcoin.

As you might already know, JOINT tokens will be distributed among commenters and publishers.

Reward pool tokens will be used for publisher payouts and ecosystem rewards. We will release a blog article about the rewarding system as well Smiley
Hello folks!

JOINT tokens will be listed at OPS platform.

You can earn OPS token by simply following the instructions written here;

https://medium.com/tokenops/ops-token-airdrop-announcement-9c2ac310dcac

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*VAWiIfwPasbAdG_EojrgNg.jpeg

Don't forget to invite your friends!

Is OPS affiliated in any way with Joint Ventures?

It is a side product of Joint Ventures' team, but they are serving for completely different goals.
What is Joint Ventures biggest partner so far? I feel like, in markets like these, it is best for related companies to come together and share their dedicated user bases to keep themselves strong until wide adoption occurs.

I think my question got buried.

Hey Joblessminer,

Joint Ventures has partnered with Bancor Network & Ovis & OPS so far.

Ovis is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in Turkey. Bancor employs a unique “connector” method which allows users to buy and sell any token for any other at continuously calculated rates. OPS is an ICO platform Token OPS platform that organizes valid infrastructure and marketing strategies for legit companies that aims for creating ICO.
Activity: 76
This project has really caught my attention. Especially since we might be getting back into a bull market.

Shh! Don't spook the bears as they're coming out of hibernation!
This project has really caught my attention. Especially since we might be getting back into a bull market.
Activity: 193
Can I ask who are your competitors in this space on blockchain?

Our main competitor is Disqus but they are not in this blockchain space Smiley

We don't really see other blockchain projects as our competitor since what we are doing is different than others. But projects like Lunyr, Steemit and BAT are serving for similar main goals, trying to unlock a new content economy & minimize third party commissions. 

Interesting response. What would you say is the #1 thing that sets Joint Ventures apart from the others?

Like if I was talking about JV to a friend and they were like, 'wait that sounds just like Disqus', what would my response be as to the main difference?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
You say that unsold JOINT will be put into a reward pool. What is the reward pool exactly and how does it work? (If you have a blog article on it, I would be happy to read that.)
The moment we’ve been waiting for has finally arrived  Cheesy Joint Ventures’ ICO has just started!

You can purchase JOINT via OVIS exchange through Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Join Token Sale > https://www.ovis.com.tr/ico?ref=831209575622823

Nice, I might put a couple ETH into this, unless the minimum allowed is less than that?

Hey GoBelle!

Minimum investment limit is set as 0,1 ETH and maximum is defined as 100 ETH. https://jointventures.io

You are also welcomed to join our bounty campaign, signature could be a good start Smiley

Twitter bounty campaign has reached its maximum at the moment.

We will organize new bounty campaigns as well,

You can check it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-joint-ventures-blockchain-economy-for-online-publishers-3117253

Thanks for your support!

I'm curious what made you guys decide to put a maximum investment?

Well, it is to prevent whales from price manipulation Smiley

We don't want it to be gathered in a few places but prefer it to be distributed.

So, we thought that limit might serve for that purpose.

That's a really great reason actually. Should help prevent a huge price drop right after getting on your first exchange too.
Activity: 234
Is there a way to earn JOINT via airdrop? Or is that only for OPS?
Activity: 61
Hello folks!

JOINT tokens will be listed at OPS platform.

You can earn OPS token by simply following the instructions written here;

https://medium.com/tokenops/ops-token-airdrop-announcement-9c2ac310dcac

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*VAWiIfwPasbAdG_EojrgNg.jpeg

Don't forget to invite your friends!

Is OPS affiliated in any way with Joint Ventures?
Activity: 154
Weren't the creators of this platform working on stuff together before this? Was it crypto related?

Yes they were!

They were mostly working on advertisement industry, mostly focused on online publishers.

Our CEO emphasizes the excessive pie of middlemen in the content economy. This piece can be distributed to the users' instead of staying in the middlemen's pocket.

I like how experienced your team is when it comes to publishing. You don't have to be a blockchain expert to see how great it is and how applicable it could be to your field. I believe this is a perfect application. Middlemen are a huge issue, just as you state. Cutting them out will mean more profit for the publishers. I expect a lot of interest out of this project.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Has your team been to any blockchain events or conferences? If so, have you learned a lot from the community?

I think my question got overlooked.
Pages:
Jump to: