Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟📌[ANN][ICO] JOINT VENTURES - Blockchain Economy for Online Publishers 🌟📌 - page 9. (Read 1760 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Is there a bounty for this project? How about airdrops or bonuses?

Sure! Here is our bounty program;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-joint-ventures-blockchain-economy-for-online-publishers-3117253

We are not planning any airdrop campaign at the moment.

We are also in the private sale period at the moment, the bonus is 25% at the moment, 1 ETH=10.000 Joint instead of 8000 Joint.

You can fill out the form to join the private sale;

https://form.jotform.com/80696261431962
I'm just now learning about Joint Ventures and it looks very interesting. Can you briefly explain to me the purpose of the project and what benefit publishers will have by using this platform?

Hey Hopernumbs!

Our aim is to reward every participant of the Joint's content network including publishers, commenters and authors by minimizing third party commissions.

Regarding the benefits of the publishers, we can name these ones to begin with;

- They will have a chance to become a part of the blockchain/cryptocurrency community.
- 60 cent out of 1 dollar ad spent is taken by middlemen. We will maximize their income with our transparent money flow system.
- They will be gaining Joint tokens in regards to the quality of their content. 
- User engagement will increase as the rewarding system will attract a lot of users.
- They can increase their traffic through Joint Network by using their Joint tokens.
- They can earn more revenue with referral program.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Its great to see eveyone so excited for JOINT VENTURES  Kiss
Activity: 336
Hello, what will be the share of commercial content in comparison with non-commercial? And will they be rewarded in different ways?
Activity: 185
Is there a bounty for this project? How about airdrops or bonuses?
Activity: 392
Will you be able to use other tokens besides Joint tokens on Joint Ventures? If so, what are the advantages of using Joint tokens instead?
Activity: 65
This project looks nice. How is your team going to get the word out about JOINT VENTURES? I ask because it seems like getting more people involved will make the project successful.
Activity: 154
I'm just now learning about Joint Ventures and it looks very interesting. Can you briefly explain to me the purpose of the project and what benefit publishers will have by using this platform?

Hello Dev! Can you explain  please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?

Hey remultepher!

As stated on our WP, we will use the funding on product development​, administration, marketing & publisher acquisition, to hire 3rd party services and market making purposes.

You can reach detailed explanation on page 19;

https://jointventures.io/wp.pdf
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Russian translation LIVE

ANN
BOUNTY

It's great that in this project there is a company bounty. I join!
Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I like this ide that the team want to solve commenting solution, created for the benefits of both publishers and commenters. Good luck and success to this great project
Activity: 6

hopefully this will go forward Smiley
Please take your time to take a look at our project's video 🌟;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRal9cFlVpo 📽
Is this a rip off of steam.it and yours.org?

Or what makes you so special?

Just asking for a friend  Wink

Cheers!

Hey Gix!

It is actually quite different from them. Maybe the rewarding system is a bit similar.

Our first product is a commenting solution which will run on any website, like Disqus.

In Steem and yours, you need to visit these websites to earn tokens, however in our system people can gain tokens by commenting on a lot of websites, not only one.
How much does the team evaluate the success of its project? Will large investors be interested?

We surely believe the success of the project. Our team is made of 11 people who are enthusiast about blockchain and our project.

Private sale period continues and the results are so far so good.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Viewed from the concepts on offer seems like I am interested in supporting the projects. but before I will monitor the progression of this project used to be to the fore as what hopefully is getting developed.
Gix
Activity: 37
Is this a rip off of steam.it and yours.org?

Or what makes you so special?

Just asking for a friend  Wink

Cheers!
Activity: 280
How much does the team evaluate the success of its project? Will large investors be interested?
Activity: 280
It's a big project because of heavy coins distribution.
Activity: 42
Actually, I very like their idea “Verification, Authentication, Protection”. And of course I think is it future of crypto and this project will suceed if they can keep hard work for online security business like this .
Pages:
Jump to: