Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/ICO] KLEROS -Blockchain Dispute Resolution for virtually everything. - page 10. (Read 16144 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
so lets say that IICO thing was similar like private sale or what, im new for that system so would you kindly tell me detail different ICO and IICO?
Activity: 124
Merit: 0

This can be a big project. Looking forward to investing...

Thanks. Hope to have your participation in our IICO next month also!
Activity: 8
Kleros will partner with Ink Protocol and Dether in order to solve disputes about malicious listings and delivery of good/service.
You can find those announcements here:
We sure hope so too.

The use cases for our protocol are huge. As the blockchain ecosystem grows, we hope to expand with it.

Keep up-to-date with us via Telegram or our Slack if you want to discuss further.

Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The KLEROS-Blockchain project is of interest.
I will not be surprised if he can achieve implementation and will be successful.
This project is quite clear and transparent. Since launching this project has attracted investors to participate and it will be successful in the future.

Transparency and openess with the community is one of the priorities for us and I'm glad you see that. We are all available to answer questiosn in Telegram, Slack and our Reddit page for example.

Thanks.

Activity: 172
This project is quite clear and transparent. Since launching this project has attracted investors to participate and it will be successful in the future.
Thanks for the message and yes, please do read more about us and feel free to ask any questions here or in our Telegram channel were you can discuss with the whole team.

Hope to see you there!

Good luck with the project!

Appreciated from all the team. We'll keep you all updated in due course.

Activity: 38
Good luck with the project!
The purpose of this KLEROS project is very good especially in working pleh team who are professional in their respective fields - hopefully in their hands this project will be successful and can be useful for all

Thanks, we have some great partnerships already with Ink Protocol and Dether. Two excellent projects in themselves. More partnerships to come and we are making great progress in the development of the product. Our MVP is available to watch in the opening message should you be interested.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
The purpose of this KLEROS project is very good especially in working pleh team who are professional in their respective fields - hopefully in their hands this project will be successful and can be useful for all
So there is some allocation for the Airdrop, why won't you also allocated for another bounty campaing?
That will help you boost the project to the people.

Hi,

Yes there is an allocation for airdrop and we'll be releasing more details about that in the very near future. We currently have bounty campaigns for both translation work and dev work. There is up to $2000 of ETH / Tokens per month on the dev side of things and smaller areas for the community collaborations.

You can join our Slack if you're interested in the Dev side work. 
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
project with a very good concept, I think a project like this will be very useful and very helpful for people who have a dispute, need to monitor further developments
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So there is some allocation for the Airdrop, why won't you also allocated for another bounty campaing?
That will help you boost the project to the people.
Activity: 13
Really looking forward to this project. Definitely think this one is going to change the way disputes are handled online and between country borders.
Blockchain governance is also an interesting concept this project might be fit to solve.
This is indeed a good vision.. Just one question though, how the project counter people that might bribe the jury?

Thanks for comment.

There are a number of functions of the Pinakion (PNK Token) including mitigating such attacks. Fundamentally, it would be economically unfeasible to mount such attacks as the cost to do so will increase and become more than the potential winning outcome. Therefore, it's not really a worthwhile idea in that case.

PNK is also the incentive for the jurors to vote coherently using the Schelling point theory.

For more info on both points including a detailed analysis of the security offered by the token, take a look at our whitepaper

I liked the project. It has a team of confidence, in recent months I've seen 3 similar project. They did not have a clear goal like yours. I wish you good luck in the financing.

Many thanks for the kind words. We want to be as clear and transparent about the project as possible. We're all very aware of how the token sale market in past months has been somewhat broken. We discussed at length the best way to show the community a stable and reasonable road forward tying in our milestones with our funding rounds.

Thanks again and look forward to keeping everyone up to date with developments.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
I like the project and the idea. I wish good luck to the team, I will join telegram to get info
Pages:
Jump to: