Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/ICO] KLEROS -Blockchain Dispute Resolution for virtually everything. - page 8. (Read 16144 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Kleros CTO Clement giving a talk at London Ethereum meetup today.

Not only did it go down very well with Stephen Tual but Vitalik is an admirer of what we're trying to do also as mentioned in this tweet.

https://twitter.com/stephantual/status/986649051788525568
You guys need Portuguese translation ? If so, PM me. Best of luck in the project.

Manecas, we pay well be looking to do that. Feel free to join our Telegram group also and we can discuss.

Best regards,
Kleros Team
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
You guys need Portuguese translation ? If so, PM me. Best of luck in the project.
At Kleros we are doing exciting work to apply cryptoeconomic reasoning and game theory to solve practical problems which will positively impact society as a whole.

To give our community more insight into the kinds of challenges we are facing, we have decided to share a rough roadmap of our research projects and objectives for the mid to long-term.

The theory behind Kleros is already pretty well developed in the case where jurors have to decide between two options. We have a prototype that is built based on these ideas.

Read the full update from our cryptoeconomics researcher William George below.

Medium
A recent article published by Nasdaq with our CEO Federico Ast discussing Kleros and it's potentially game changing use case.

A majority of the world’s economic activity now operates completely online. The Internet has surpassed regular jurisdictional avenues of governance and commerce channels. What’s more, the markets that were once regulated by bureaucratic, old-world systems are becoming increasingly more complex.

All of this digital activity is driving the need for new common law solutions. The infrastructure that exists today is not prepared to efficiently handle the billions of transactions and international trades that the new age of commerce has ushered in.

Read More.
For an in-depth look at our legal structure including why we chose to take such a route, please click the link below.

Social and cooperative purpose

Kleros is an open source project with the goal of creating a decentralized organization to adjudicate disputes. The social goal is to bring transparent, affordable, and fast arbitration to a large number of disputes. As we sometimes say, as cryptocurrencies are bringing banking to the unbanked, Kleros will bring justice to the unjusticed.

Medium
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
Overall every project that carries the theme of fundraising will produce results that can be considered successful even though the same few projects are not so successful, hopefully kleros can compete with other projects
Below you can see a really great video review by Benny from Crypto catch up.
Kleros is explained in depth with the ideals of our team and system highlighted.

Kleros Protocol Review

Find out more about us on our website and we look forward to you joining our IICO token sale on the 15th of May.
Hello, what major partners do you plan to cooperate with in the near future? and in the longer term? Thank you!

Hello and thanks for the question.

At the moment we've partnered with Dether and Ink Protocol however, there are a number more in the pipeline. We'll update with more information in due course.

If there's anything else I can help with please ask.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello, what major partners do you plan to cooperate with in the near future? and in the longer term? Thank you!
Exciting things have been happening here at Kleros since our last update some months ago. We have achieved a number of important milestones in product development, established partnerships, participated in conferences, launched our Early Juror Program, and of course, announced our token sale for May 15.

Find out more here.
there is still plenty of time to make a sale hopefully with this team will prepare well for his sales so that later it runs smoothly and can reach his target. I am sure team will do the best for KLEROS, success is always this project.

Our token sale will be over multiple rounds and a milestone backed timeline. There will be plenty of opportunity for participants to get involved.

Thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Exciting things have been happening here at Kleros since our last update some months ago. We have achieved a number of important milestones in product development, established partnerships, participated in conferences, launched our Early Juror Program, and of course, announced our token sale for May 15.

Find out more here.
there is still plenty of time to make a sale hopefully with this team will prepare well for his sales so that later it runs smoothly and can reach his target. I am sure team will do the best for KLEROS, success is always this project.

Find out more here.
I like that you are using a new model of selling IICO tokens, where there will be no preliminary private sales and all interested investors will be able to buy tokens on an equal footing, regardless of the amount invested, also public sale will take place in several stages as the product develops, this gives confidence and guarantees to investors.

Glad you brought that up. This method seems to be the most fair and logical in the current market. We want our participants to understand how serious we are about building this and in turn, show that we will do so transparently.

Hope to see you in the Telegram or other channels in future.

Cheers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I like that you are using a new model of selling IICO tokens, where there will be no preliminary private sales and all interested investors will be able to buy tokens on an equal footing, regardless of the amount invested, also public sale will take place in several stages as the product develops, this gives confidence and guarantees to investors.
Activity: 129
I see this project team has long experience in the crypto part of this project team will be able to bring the project KLEROS into a project that became the target of investors
a project which has a very good concept and has a very useful purpose. and as far as I can see, it's been pretty much also that give a positive response regarding this project, and this would certainly be a very good thing for the development of the project.
I really feel that this project for the future will definitely achieve its success easily because this project is getting a lot of support and team definitely the spirit in working for this project success.

Thanks for the comment. We update all our social channels regularly but if you want to see a feed of what we've been up to of late check our Reddit for a clear and easy feed of all our goings on.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
a project which has a very good concept and has a very useful purpose. and as far as I can see, it's been pretty much also that give a positive response regarding this project, and this would certainly be a very good thing for the development of the project.
I really feel that this project for the future will definitely achieve its success easily because this project is getting a lot of support and team definitely the spirit in working for this project success.

We here at Kleros all feel extremely positively about the project and our community also.

Thanks for the comment and stay in touch by joining our social channels in the original message.

Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: