Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Knoks 🔥🔥🔥 A Dedicated Platform For Crypto Signals - page 3. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 2
Look, if a knoks will publish the knok then how it will be approved? only mathematical and algorithm set will filter, else any other system could check it out any irrelevant and vague information.

Activity: 396
Merit: 5
One thing They have recognized the importance which is relevant to the social sentiment for the individual signal provider. for this purpose, they have built a smart algorithm set for calculating database.

Activity: 202
Merit: 1
How is scope to join as a knokser and how could you judge which knokser is good nor bad? I guess there should have some rules and regulation obviously based on mathematical and algorithm system. Is there anything like this?
Of course, they have made this very clear in their whitepaper, As they will set an algorithm method and it will follow a number of criteria, Such as success rate, accuracy and data quality and so on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
How is scope to join as a knokser and how could you judge which knokser is good nor bad? I guess there should have some rules and regulation obviously based on mathematical and algorithm system. Is there anything like this?
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
Suppose the signal will not work, By this time a trader may occur a huge loss, then is there any scope of lend token in order to make again investment? I know it's like a weird query but this type of support will make a large impact.
I think this will be a funny thing regarding blockchain system, No project will not support this type what you want.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Suppose the signal will not work, By this time a trader may occur a huge loss, then is there any scope of lend token in order to make again investment? I know it's like a weird query but this type of support will make a large impact.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
with every signal, There should be different types of the probability for making a profit. it may be formed with the percentage rate. How is that?
Activity: 190
Merit: 12
I want to know about the fact that, how this project will relate with the signal and price? Is there any indicating system in this project which will get in touch with trader or investor?
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
The team of Knoks is looking very experienced and skilled in the blockchain system. Since they have worked for a long time with this virtual monetary world so they might get accepted to the people regarding this project.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How about the security system? Since this is an online based so how many layers should be followed for this platform, or any architecture logic and model?

we have 3 layers architecture with total separation between the business, infrastructure and data layers.
copper member
Suppose a trader will get benefitted by the signal from this Knoks project then how knoks will get benefitted also from that trader?  I mean financial privilege.
usually, most of the project is based on a subscription model, but this knoks is not like that, they will follow pay per success formula, definitely, it's a registration based project, you have to create an account and share some fee also If am not wrong.

yes, it was very important for us to remain neutral as a platform. This is why we are using pay per use model, where we will receive a fee from every purchase. When users sign-up, they will receive free tokens to use in the platform that should be enough for approximately one month.
In that way people will be able to try out our platform for free and purchase real signals, while the signal providers will earn real tokens for their knoks.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
How about the security system? Since this is an online based so how many layers should be followed for this platform, or any architecture logic and model?

Activity: 118
in this competitive era, Knoks has taken just some unique planning such as knoks will not claim when the trader will occur a loss so it must be burdenless for a trader.

copper member
If I wish to share a signal then could I be able to do that? Is there any steps which should follow in order to provide a signal?

yes, you will be able to share your signals with your followers or through popular social platforms
copper member
Suppose a trader will get benefitted by the signal from this Knoks project then how knoks will get benefitted also from that trader?  I mean financial privilege.
Choosing the good signals can also be a skill, and our users will have the option to see how good traders are at picking signals.
It will be possible to follow not only signal providers (knoksers) but also other traders. Gaining followers as a trader is another way to monetize your skills and get awarded for purchases made by your followers.
Activity: 96
Knoks has created some important structure which would be most important such every signal provider have to follow and provide trading pair and exchange site, also entry and exit price range, so it will be a fruitful step for getting accepted among the traders.

Besides this structure, I want to add something like there should be a parameter which must be used as a guarantee for taking a decision regarding trading or investment.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Knoks has created some important structure which would be most important such every signal provider have to follow and provide trading pair and exchange site, also entry and exit price range, so it will be a fruitful step for getting accepted among the traders.

Activity: 207
Merit: 2
If I wish to share a signal then could I be able to do that? Is there any steps which should follow in order to provide a signal?

I think There is a necessity to set up some formulas, otherwise, it will be difficult to justify where it's reliable or not. with the signal, you have to attach some auxiliary information which could help this signal more authentic. Knoks has also followed this way so far I know.
Activity: 175
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
usually, most of the project is based on a subscription model, but this knoks is not like that, they will follow pay per success formula, definitely, it's a registration based project, you have to create an account and share some fee also If am not wrong.

Pages:
Jump to: