Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Knoks 🔥🔥🔥 A Dedicated Platform For Crypto Signals - page 5. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Day by day the cryptocurrency is becoming a large platform on the monetary platform, not only that. but also it's getting considered as one of the potential future platforms, That's why it's really an essential task to gather the authentic information about the market. obviously, it's a critical matter of getting that type of information. let's see how this project will help the traders in making a good amount of profit.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
In order to maintain a good communication platform, You have to be dependent on the empirical and practical data. So mathematical accuracy can be the main key regarding the actual signal.
Of course, Only empirical data can ensure you to get a good signal, so the combination with a good community lead a good mutual understanding regarding success. I think when you get a good signal from this platform then you can rely on this platform.

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
In order to maintain a good communication platform, You have to be dependent on the empirical and practical data. So mathematical accuracy can be the main key regarding the actual signal.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
How about the social platform of this project? which is very important for this purpose, I am sure this project has a good one that will help them to gather a lot of information related to the market. a good communication pipeline is mandatory in order to get a accurate information.
This platform Knoks has a well established social feature which will help to accelerate the communication between trader and signal provider, In this way, this knoks will create a balanced and mutual success. In this era which is very important for becoming a success at any platform.

Activity: 207
Merit: 2
It's an interesting platform because of the commitment, They will reimburse the money of a trader if that trader could be failed to meet the target. So this platform is going to be a good source of actual information regarding the market. Hope for the best.

Activity: 184
Merit: 4
I think this project will face a lot of challenges in the aspect of becoming a credible platform, It's really a tough job to provide the actual signal on behalf of the crypto market. Because of the very uncertain and volatile platform, It's really a challenging matter for this project.
This Knoks will create a linkage between signal providers and traders which will work for them equally, Suppose a signal provider will provide a wrong signal then how can a trader justify which is a good or bad signal?
They have provided clearly a set of parameter which will be used for rating, Not a signal will be accurate or false until it will be calculated based on previous experiences, Also they will use the different type of advanced algorithm.

Activity: 202
I think this project will face a lot of challenges in the aspect of becoming a credible platform, It's really a tough job to provide the actual signal on behalf of the crypto market. Because of the very uncertain and volatile platform, It's really a challenging matter for this project.
This Knoks will create a linkage between signal providers and traders which will work for them equally, Suppose a signal provider will provide a wrong signal then how can a trader justify which is a good or bad signal?
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
How about the social platform of this project? which is very important for this purpose, I am sure this project has a good one that will help them to gather a lot of information related to the market. a good communication pipeline is mandatory in order to get a accurate information.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Activity: 118
Hmmm interesting. New people do seem to just follow someone signals as they dont have time to absorb the information themselves. I can see this working, will definitely keep an eye on this. One question though, do you plan to have a referral system so that people could bring their fellow traders and signal providers to the platform?

yes, we have referral program for several activities, or 'rewards for sharing activity' as we call it. From our WP:
1. Invite (sign-up) bonus
2. Feedback and participation bonus
3. Level up bonus - bonus when reaching a new rank, for both traders and signal providers
4. Follow up bonus - both signal providers and traders
5. Survey participation bonus - for traders. After a knok (signal) purchase or after a knok ends, traders will be prompted to answer a short survey. They will be awarded a bonus if they participate in the survey.

Well thought, But one thing I have to be confirmed that how will you mitigate the risk factor regarding this issue? Is it possible to provide the proper information about the crypto market?
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hmmm interesting. New people do seem to just follow someone signals as they dont have time to absorb the information themselves. I can see this working, will definitely keep an eye on this. One question though, do you plan to have a referral system so that people could bring their fellow traders and signal providers to the platform?

yes, we have referral program for several activities, or 'rewards for sharing activity' as we call it. From our WP:
1. Invite (sign-up) bonus
2. Feedback and participation bonus
3. Level up bonus - bonus when reaching a new rank, for both traders and signal providers
4. Follow up bonus - both signal providers and traders
5. Survey participation bonus - for traders. After a knok (signal) purchase or after a knok ends, traders will be prompted to answer a short survey. They will be awarded a bonus if they participate in the survey.

Activity: 47
copper member
The project looks interesting on the schedule all you need to quickly understand and adjust everything you need if you want. About the team that makes the project there are big questions what kind of experience do they have?
And it is not clear even there is a search in Google this bad.
It is also not very clear at the expense of what you will attract those people who will give signals? Than it is similar to etoro which already all has shown all and has recommended itself as the leader.

Hello there. I just answered briefly about how we will attract the signal providers. Can elaborate on that more if you want.
Regarding etoro - there is a HUGE difference between us and etoro on every aspect - business philosophy, transparency, business model and many more. 3 main points in short:
first, etoro is both the market and the exchange which cares a huge conflict of interest.
Second, we believe that the copy-trading concept is not good approach for traders and in the long run it will cause them to loose money. Our philosophy is that a good trader is a smart trader, and that's is one of our main goals at Knoks.
Third, we don't earn more if our users loose.

Regarding the team and our experience - we have more than several years of relevant experience - each one in their field, but I don't want to brag about it - you can look us up in LinkedIn or contact us directly.
The fact is that in around 9 months we managed to built a working platform (from inception) that is already connected to 5 exchanges, has a working ranking and pricing algorithms in place and can handle all the business logic.
We will release pictures from our UI, or maybe even a short movie and you can see yourself  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
The project looks interesting on the schedule all you need to quickly understand and adjust everything you need if you want. About the team that makes the project there are big questions what kind of experience do they have?
And it is not clear even there is a search in Google this bad.
It is also not very clear at the expense of what you will attract those people who will give signals? Than it is similar to etoro which already all has shown all and has recommended itself as the leader.
copper member
Project looks good, applying for Beta. My concern is how to incentivize current signal providers to make the switch.

The way we see it - two main factors.
First is better and more clear business model that will compensate the good signal providers much more than the subscription model they are currently using.
Second is exposure to new audience. Current groups are either private, hard to find, or full with noise. This is a big barrier for new audience to enter the market and can be quite time consuming even for experienced traders.
We believe that for traders our platform and business model are much more attractive, and eventually people will want to have independent and transparent ranking system, personal alerts and much more.
As everything new, there is a suspicion, doubt and resistance from the existing audience at the beginning
Activity: 17
Project looks good, applying for Beta. My concern is how to incentivize current signal providers to make the switch.
Activity: 31
Looks like a very challenging and promising project, the community and the market is in need of such platform,
especially in the conditions of the current market

Will be watching closely.

copper member
That's conforting, I will apply for Beta now  Grin

that's great! If you have other questions or concerns - we are happy to hear them
Activity: 294
That's conforting, I will apply for Beta now  Grin
copper member
you bring some very good concerns about ranking and reputation. We had the same questions in mind when we designed these into Knoks platform. We try to look at ranking and reputation as two parameters and how they should affect the signal provider and their signals. One defines the min and max price for signal in a certain group (rank) while the other can affect where within that rank the price will be.

I will call the person who shares the signal an Oracle

The first idea that comes to mind is... what if... you add a third parameter, that measured the rate on which an Oracle receives ratings, that is basically hidden. We decrease the scale of the original example. This would work something like this:

The platform has 100 users when the Oracle joins. And after the first signal is provided by the Oracle, if 10 more people join the network, and those 10 new people give the Oracle, a 5 star rating on it's first signal, the system keep that Oracle in a database dedicated for red-flagged Oracles.

Obviously, this can't be implemented when the platform has only 20-30 users for obvious reasons.

The database keeps in store a total of, lets say, 3 red-flags. After the 3rd red flag, it's obviously an issue. This way, even if it's a pure coincidence that the first 5 people who joined immediately after the Oracle, this can't happened 3 times in a row.

Obviously, this implies a very strict emphasis on statistics, so the system doesn't automatically activate at any scale (especially in the beginning).

Again, the red flag database should be hidden, because the scammer should not know he is being watched... that would make him bail before he faces the consequences.

Your idea is quite interesting. We had a lot of thoughts about that topic, and we were thinking to apply something similar and also a dynamic weight of the users feedback. Another flag is if users (especially new users) purchase signals only from one signal provider (we call them knoksers).
High level speaking, we have this general approach that the less we know about someone, the less weight they'll have. I am talking only about pure statistical data such as success rate, number of purchases, etc. So eventually, once we'll have enough users activity, we can start applying these models.
Pages:
Jump to: