Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO] KNOWCHAIN - The blockchain of real world transactions 🔥🚀 - page 2. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
That is true that the use of cryptocurrency for daily transaction is still limited. So the implementation of KNOWCHAIN for the real world implementation should be able to makes the cryptocurrency to be known by more people.

The most important reason why cryptocurrency is still used very little in real life is the huge price volatility. This is very inconvenient for both the buyer and seller. Volatility should not be more than 10-20% per month - then everyone will start using them everywhere.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
That is true that the use of cryptocurrency for daily transaction is still limited. So the implementation of KNOWCHAIN for the real world implementation should be able to makes the cryptocurrency to be known by more people.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
lOOKING VERY INTERESTING AND LEGIT PROJECT...
OBIVIOUSLY WOULD ACHIEVE VERY BIG SUCCESS IN BLOCKCHAIN PLATEFORM
VERY APPRITIATING TEAM EFFORT IS DEMONSTRATING HERE...
Telegram username : @sapan_123
Twitter username : @sapan_123
Facebook username : sapanmishramca
Activity: 116
Hi,
Just joined bounty program few days ago and have something to clarify.
Believe this is the best place to do:
- completed BOUNTY KN FREE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA part 2 days ago, but there is no any change in rewards;
- do I need to pass KYC in any case to participate in bounty?
- how long does it take to pass KYC (well submitted info this morning)?
- on what basis rewards info is updated?

Appreciate clarification.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

I like so much the goal that you stated at first description of KnowChain project, "to close the gap between the crypto world and the real world". I imagine that at future, we will convert crypto currencies to real money easily. I hope KnowChain project becomes one of projects that lead us to the future dream (to convert crypto currencies to real money becomes easy).  
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
The 2 layers blockchain will be managed by more than 1 consensus algorithms. The idea here is to create an Ultranode system to oversee the layer 2 and provide additional services
to the network as Information Verification, Instant Send, Private Send, etc. Do you have a beta version of this platform?
Activity: 308
There are two consensus mechanisms in Knowchain. The Know Layer uses Delegated Proof of Stake and The Ano Layer uses both Proof of Stake and Proof of Authority. In this post we will focus only in Know Layer’s consensus.
Activity: 145
Merit: 6
This is very interesting. Can you talk about what blockchain you would using initially e.g eth? Would you have your own blockchain later? What is your TPS?
Activity: 60
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/knowchain   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. [Suspicious link removed]munity supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.

Sorry but wrong information and not official from our team.
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/knowchain   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. [Suspicious link removed]munity supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Please check our group and Announcement Channel on Telegram again sir, our admins will answer you promptly.

Can anyone to clarify:
You have started official airdrop, but seems nobody's attending group channel
@KnowGlobalCommunityno2
There are lot of Huh but no answers...
I have completed all tasks required and sent links to my friends... but still my balance is 0. What shall tell to my followers???
Thank you for clarification.
We use Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) combined with pBFT.

What’s the consensus mechanism used in Know Layer of Knowchain and how it works?
Activity: 80

Can anyone to clarify:
You have started official airdrop, but seems nobody's attending group channel
@KnowGlobalCommunityno2
There are lot of Huh but no answers...
I have completed all tasks required and sent links to my friends... but still my balance is 0. What shall tell to my followers???
Thank you for clarification.
Activity: 1
What’s the consensus mechanism used in Know Layer of Knowchain and how it works?
Ano is a name we set for the 2nd layer and the unique block designed on that. Thank you for your interest in Knowchain.

I think this project is a very good project and interesting. The project also has intelligent and competent teams and I want to ask what is Ano? Smiley Wink

It is my pleasure to hear that. Please pm me t.me/rickyna on Telegram to discuss about the how we can work together.

At first glance, I liked the project . Are you planning a bounty for your ICO?  I would like to support your project and get your token to promote the project in social networks . Thanks.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
I think this project is a very good project and interesting. The project also has intelligent and competent teams and I want to ask what is Ano? Smiley Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
At first glance, I liked the project . Are you planning a bounty for your ICO?  I would like to support your project and get your token to promote the project in social networks . Thanks.
You got the points correctly. Thank you for clarify it for us.

KNOWCHIAN ICO can become a key component offering turnkey solutions for future ICO. The guarantee of the success of the project is a team of experienced developers, economists and fintech experts to develop an “all-in-one” platform that provides solutions for B2B, B2C, general buyers, investors and traders. Good luck to the project!
Please add my telegram: t.me/rickyna

Romanian translation reserved

Turkish translation reserved

Pages:
Jump to: