Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO] KNOWCHAIN - The blockchain of real world transactions 🔥🚀 - page 3. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
KNOWCHIAN ICO can become a key component offering turnkey solutions for future ICO. The guarantee of the success of the project is a team of experienced developers, economists and fintech experts to develop an “all-in-one” platform that provides solutions for B2B, B2C, general buyers, investors and traders. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
I wonder why so many coins and tokens are using exact same website theme template.

Guy who made this is probably millionaire...

Whoever makes some new them can make a lot of many
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
interesting projects I like the concept of this project, hopefully this project can be successful, how do you promote this project is there any plan to organize a bounty campaign?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
We want every person in the world to have at least 1 KNOW in the future. That number reminds us about the vision of the project - To bring blockchain technology to the real world.

I see the team seems very serious in building a project, but I can not figure out why the total supply is up to that much.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
I see the team seems very serious in building a project, but I can not figure out why the total supply is up to that much.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
WELCOME TO KNOWCHAIN

We’ve built a platform
to close the gap between the crypto world and the real world.

WHAT IS KNOWCHAIN?

HOW DOES THE KNOWCHAIN OPERATE?

There are 5 types of normal transaction on Knowchain: Transfer Know, Create a smart contract (including Ano units), Attach Ano units, Request Service on Ano units and Vote for Delegates. There are also 3 special types of transaction on Knowchain: Register as Delegates, Register as Ultranodes and Register as Service Ultranodes.

THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF THE CURRENT BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORMS?

We identify the lack of real world application in the current blockchains and cryptocurrencies because of its anonymity.

THE KNOWCHAIN'S SOLUTIONS

THE KNOWCHAIN TEAM

The Knowchain Team combines a passion for blockchain, technology expertise & proven record in finance, development, marketing & cryptocurrency.

ADVISORS OF KNOWCHAIN

TOKEN SALE

Symbol: KN (or KNOW)
Total Token Supply: 7,795,482,309 KNOW
Total Token Sale: 5,067,063,501 KNOW (70%)
Token Exchange Rate (ICO price): 1 ETH = 50,000 KNOW

CONTACT KNOWCHAIN

Pages:
Jump to: