Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🇨🇭Konios Project - Cash to Crypto Platform 🇨🇭[ICO JULY 1]🇨🇭 - page 16. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
This is a project that I am supporting. I hope you do well
Activity: 46
your project looks impressive, but I think the world is not yet ready for the universal daily use of crypto currency. what will happen to the unsold tokens?

As for the world is ready:
If Henry Ford would have asked his customers what they want. They would have asked for faster horses Smiley

Unsold Token will be added to the Rewardsystem of the Konios platform.

The Rewardsystem, rewards the users in their contribution within the platform. For example by reviewing or rating other members.
Which helps to increase the trust of the users as well as the platform.

Your Konios Team.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
your project looks impressive, but I think the world is not yet ready for the universal daily use of crypto currency. what will happen to the unsold tokens?
Activity: 11
I like it and I will support Kontos
Konios is a Great Project.I have already joined this airdrop but my twitter and telegram verification is pending for a long time.

Please send your Email Address to [email protected]. They will have a look at your profile and take care of your verification.
Your Konios Team
Activity: 45
Activity: 66
Konios is a Great Project.I have already joined this airdrop but my twitter and telegram verification is pending for a long time.
Activity: 172
I put half of my strength on this coin and I thought it would be nice and successful.
Activity: 116
The concept of project is looking nice, I wish all the best to the team.
Activity: 68
this is a trusted project. Hoping for the best.
\
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Konios main aim is to find an easy way to enter into the world of crypto community.  At present, there is a chance to receive the cryptocurrency in exchange with Fiat money. Users can transfer by using online or credit card can be used through the online platform. Because of the demand for crypto currencies, they are grabbing user’s attention towards them. As the growth of the crypto - community is increased they came up with some instructions that can be supposed by everyone. Hereafter the companies who are trading crypto currencies need to find a solution that can be managed easily. So that there will no restrictions for the age group or a category of people that does not enter into the world of crypto-community.
Konios is a secure platform where people can trade by using cash, it provide not identified and secure face-to face methods so that it will not leak any personal data . Users who want to buy or sell the goods and services can easily pay with cash or through crypto currencies.  Konios will give the exact information to all the users so that it will be helpful them to access easily.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
All checks passed, tokens received
Activity: 31
Activity: 106
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Check my details, and then already 3 hours check goes
TWITTER derkdossayt
TELEGRAM  @Alexsander_Voytsekh
PHONE +380965845755

Activity: 22
This is a Great Project. I wish its project success.
I've been joining the airdrop but airdrop page says that my phone number and telegram username isn't match..
my username on telegram: @mbahkakoeng and my phone numb with the country code: +6281241104750
what's wrong with that? Which one isn't match? Anybody here can help me?
Please? Thank you...

Hi Kentir,

Thanks for your post. We have resolved the issue with your Telegram verification. Please check your airdrop link again Smiley

Your Konios Team
Activity: 23
I've been joining the airdrop but airdrop page says that my phone number and telegram username isn't match..
my username on telegram: @mbahkakoeng and my phone numb with the country code: +6281241104750
what's wrong with that? Which one isn't match? Anybody here can help me?
Please? Thank you...
Pages:
Jump to: