Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 4. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
is ICO complete? I can't open the kubitx.io site, is it really closed?
I hope someone will respond to this,
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
KuBitX goes LIVE!

The KuBitX team announced that they have finally completed the assembly of the first stage for our two products.

1. The Digital Asset Exchange

2. The Hybrid OTC Wallet

https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-goes-live-2e01b59933c3
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hear from Pan Africans: Join KuBitX Nairobi Meet Up.
We are happy to invite you to a one day meetup organized by KuBitX in Nairobi Kenya, it promises to be a time to hear from the experienced in the industry and to discuss topical issues around the blockchain space.
Please find the details of the speakers and panelists in the photos below.
https://medium.com/@kubitx/hear-from-pan-africans-join-kubitx-nairobi-meet-up-c254fe5b1af9

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi guys. I found KuBitX on a website that publishes ratings from popular experts: https://topexperts.io/ico/kubitx
There is a list of scores from 10 experts
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hi admin ... still on the way to mobilize and project the KubitX and whether the KubitX token sales reach the target which are expected?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Africa is all set as KuBitX Announces a New Strategic Alliance With Pundi X

At KuBitX, we are constantly looking for opportunities to expand and develop our activities to further implement and solidify our vision of putting cryptocurrencies in the hands of everyone via a global campaign of crypto education and adoption. Over the past several months, we have been successful at doing this through watershed partnerships with industry juggernauts such as NEM, Interswitch, Modulus Global, WDM International and many more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
KuBitX TGE Public Round Guide

As we approach the date for our Public Round, we have published the process guide for participation in the Public Round of our Token Generation Event (TGE).

https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-tge-public-round-guide-1c54aa7b1fca
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I saw that the team was very active in communicating with its community throughout the ICO period. The interest in the project has not diminished due to their work.
I recently saw the project, but after getting acquainted with the details of development, appreciated their effectiveness. If there are already partners now, of course, I see that the team is going to launch the product very quickly.
Hope that the team will be able to implement all their plans. I see perspective for many participants in the system.
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
I saw that the team was very active in communicating with its community throughout the ICO period. The interest in the project has not diminished due to their work.
I recently saw the project, but after getting acquainted with the details of development, appreciated their effectiveness. If there are already partners now, of course, I see that the team is going to launch the product very quickly.
Activity: 420
New participants still have time to learn the project better. Selling tokens should bring a new breath to the project. Smiley
Activity: 350
I saw the development team organizing LIVE AMA-Chat. This is a great opportunity to communicate with the project representatives.  I'll be happy to be with them.
I think that the projects that hold such chats are not afraid of direct questions of potential users and investors. This causes more respect for the developers.
Activity: 378
I want to wish success to the project. After all, the team will have a difficult period of work in developing countries. Hopefully after the launch of the exchange, the number of countries that are willing to work in the KUBITX system will grow rapidly.
Activity: 364
I saw the development team organizing LIVE AMA-Chat. This is a great opportunity to communicate with the project representatives.  I'll be happy to be with them.
I think that the projects that hold such chats are not afraid of direct questions of potential users and investors. This causes more respect for the developers.
Activity: 434
KUBITX Exchange will use high-quality technologies that ensure its performance. I think that such a promising platform will be profitable for all its users.
Activity: 144
I think that a number of participants will be able to ask interesting questions in this chat. Live communication with project representatives is always much more efficient.
It's like that, you can ask the admin on Kubitx telegram also better, than you ask in this forum, Live AMA helps the community to be much closer to the Kubitx team, this is my appreciation
Any discussion of the project on different channels helps participants to become closer to the development and understand the nuances of participation. I think all these communication channels are important to the community.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
I think that a number of participants will be able to ask interesting questions in this chat. Live communication with project representatives is always much more efficient.
It's like that, you can ask the admin on Kubitx telegram also better, than you ask in this forum, Live AMA helps the community to be much closer to the Kubitx team, this is my appreciation
Activity: 448
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
KUBITX wants to become not just a major exchange, but also the engine of progress of cryptocurrency in developing countries. On this course this process may take some time. But this is all in the description of the road map.
I expect to see more here, because the value of the token and the profit of investors depend on the scale of the project. And I think it's not just my opinion.
Activity: 336
Fast and easy operation of users with cryptocurrency can guarantee the development of this currency. I think that these Kubitx criteria  will be able to bring fame to the platform.
The team should be very active in order to gain recognition from users and take a place among authoritative exchanges.
I think they can do it. But the high ranking among the exchanges is not easy to get quickly. I read that the team has a plan for several years to be on the list of the largest exchanges.
KUBITX wants to become not just a major exchange, but also the engine of progress of cryptocurrency in developing countries. On this course this process may take some time. But this is all in the description of the road map.
Pages:
Jump to: