Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 5. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Fast and easy operation of users with cryptocurrency can guarantee the development of this currency. I think that these Kubitx criteria  will be able to bring fame to the platform.
The team should be very active in order to gain recognition from users and take a place among authoritative exchanges.
I think they can do it. But the high ranking among the exchanges is not easy to get quickly. I read that the team has a plan for several years to be on the list of the largest exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fast and easy operation of users with cryptocurrency can guarantee the development of this currency. I think that these Kubitx criteria  will be able to bring fame to the platform.
The team should be very active in order to gain recognition from users and take a place among authoritative exchanges.
Activity: 434
I decided to support the project. The success of the project can largely depend on external factors, but I saw here a very active team and quality training, and this is a very promising direction.
Activity: 322
KUBITX offers a good value for its tokens. I think that by supporting the project, early investors get profit very quickly. I like such projects.
Activity: 350

Soft cap was reached, and on this I think that the development had a successful continuation during the preparation for the public sale. The correct strategy always has excellent results.
Well, I really hope so. I would like to support the project and see the results of their work. Now not often ico show their activity so quickly.
Activity: 420
I saw in Telegram a big community. Soon the team will start selling tokens, and I think it is possible that the hard cap would be collected during the specified period.
The project has long started its development, and during the first round was able to interest the first participants. I think that public sale together with product testing will attract even more community
Soft cap was reached, and on this I think that the development had a successful continuation during the preparation for the public sale. The correct strategy always has excellent results.
Activity: 196
Here I see a good project ico. The team adheres to deadlines in the roadmap. Now much will depend on the project team and its interaction with the followers.  Good luck to the developers in testing.
Activity: 434
I saw in Telegram a big community. Soon the team will start selling tokens, and I think it is possible that the hard cap would be collected during the specified period.
The project has long started its development, and during the first round was able to interest the first participants. I think that public sale together with product testing will attract even more community
Activity: 183
What kind of marketing campaign will be carried out during the first phase of KUBITX? Social networks or advertising on thematic sites? To attract the attention of newcomers should be developed a certain strategy.
I think the team will carry out different activities to achieve its goal. For this promotion the team allocates 15% of the investment.
I will keep an eye on updating the information. Perhaps we will get a more detailed description of all the nuances of this campaign.
It's better that we continue to follow the news so that we can know the latest information because now everyone is waiting for it so they must be patient even though it's difficult
It's true. Waiting is always difficult. But I see that the team is very active in development. Product testing is about to begin soon. I think that for the early stage of ICO it is very high rating. We will be patient
Activity: 336
What kind of marketing campaign will be carried out during the first phase of KUBITX? Social networks or advertising on thematic sites? To attract the attention of newcomers should be developed a certain strategy.
I think the team will carry out different activities to achieve its goal. For this promotion the team allocates 15% of the investment.
I will keep an eye on updating the information. Perhaps we will get a more detailed description of all the nuances of this campaign.
It's better that we continue to follow the news so that we can know the latest information because now everyone is waiting for it so they must be patient even though it's difficult
Activity: 378
Activity: 364
Activity: 476
I see that the Bounty campaign helped the project to talk about the ICO to the big community. I think that further advertising will bring a good indicator of awareness.
Activity: 159
A good project with rapid development will be interesting for investors. I hope that KUBITX will be able to go this way without interference, because in order to get a high rating, the team must be professional.
You are right. Now there is a big competition. And to become one of the best, the results should be qualitative. But for the African market cryptocurrency this option will be a great start for the development of KUBITX.
Now everything is going according to plan. Only the activity of the team and its professionalism can organize the work of the platform in such a way that participants believe in the quality of work and further development of the proposed stages.
A good project with rapid development will be interesting for investors. I hope that KUBITX will be able to go this way without interference, because in order to get a high rating, the team must be professional.
You are right. Now there is a big competition. And to become one of the best, the results should be qualitative. But for the African market cryptocurrency this option will be a great start for the development of KUBITX.
Activity: 322
Activity: 392
Activity: 364
Description of the project impresses me. I think that the first stage of the system launch will be able to organize the work of the platform with a large number of participants. The described characteristics of the exchange will ensure their active participation without delay, and this is important.
The team has set a goal and this is the level of authoritative participants. I hope they will be able to implement all the plans. If development is going to happen according to the roadmap, everything will be fine.
With the support of a large number of partners they will be able to  realize all ideas. Cryptocurrency can be a new impetus for the development of some countries, but for this KUBITX must prove its competence.
Pages:
Jump to: