Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 100. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
where will your project operate?
You can see this information in roadmap - https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf

Are the exchanges known, where tokens can be sold later?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
You can see this information in roadmap - https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
what are the advantages for token holders?
The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a discount token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC.
Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region).   Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he willl recieve a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he recieves a discount and the tokenholder recieves the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Basic price 10usd=5usd (agent cost) + 5usd (kyc.legal revenue)
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd(tokenholder revenue).
Tokenholder can choose his revenue in stack from 1usd up to full agents price

Thank you for detailed explanation! And what is the responsibility of an agent? Check person’s face with a document? Or any other responsibilities?
Potential agents undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
Activity: 56
Activity: 84
The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a discount token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC.
Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region).   Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he willl recieve a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he recieves a discount and the tokenholder recieves the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd(tokenholder revenue).

Thank you for detailed explanation! And what is the responsibility of an agent? Check person’s face with a document? Or any other responsibilities?
Example
I am confused about your prices, between 2.50$ and 50$ for a single KCY verification sounds very high.

For example Jumio, the market leader in KYC, charges 2$ for a KYC verification.

Why should some one pay up to 50$ for a KYC verification?
The price of verification is from 10 to 50 dollars.
We use agents for verification that guarantees additional security.
The entire process should take no more than 30 minutes, which is an all-time record on this market.
how much did you reach during ico by now?
Hello.
This is 9919873$ for this moment.
Activity: 84
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
I am confused about your prices, between 2.50$ and 50$ for a single KCY verification sounds very high.

For example Jumio, the market leader in KYC, charges 2$ for a KYC verification.

Why should someone pay up to 50$ for a KYC verification?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
how much did you reach during ico by now?
Anyone can find the address of fundraiser? To check the amount collected in the ETH

You can check the amount of funds already collected after you sign up into your personal cabinet on bookbuild.kyc.legal! The precise amount is displayed there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Anyone can find the address of fundraiser? To check the amount collected in the ETH
How do I transfer my KYC.Legal Token that I just bought to my MyEthereumWallet?

To "Add Custom Token" to MyEthereumWallet I need the following information:

Token Contract Address
Token Symbol
Decimals
Hello.
You can do this after the ICO
How do I transfer my KYC.Legal Token that I just bought to my MyEthereumWallet?

To "Add Custom Token" to MyEthereumWallet I need the following information:

Token Contract Address
Token Symbol
Decimals
When I want to enter my ETH Wallet in my Profile, I have a problem with 2-Stpe  Verification, because If I click on "Enable 2FA" I have to download Google Authenticator app and scan the barcode, I don`t have a mobile Phone. Does that mean I can't participate on you ICO?
Hello.
You can participate in ICO. Applications for generating 2-step verification codes allow you to receive codes without connecting to the network and cellular communications.
If you don't need this function, just miss it.
When I want to enter my ETH Wallet in my Profile, I have a problem with 2-Stpe  Verification, because If I click on "Enable 2FA" I have to download Google Authenticator app and scan the barcode, I don`t have a mobile Phone. Does that mean I can't participate on you ICO?
What is the long term marketing budget for recruiting new agents and new customers?

Corporations like Uber have a heavy legal problem in Europe welfare countries because the Uber driver are self-employed person and the government make a big fuss about the leak of social charges and black labor. Uber will be probably be banned from some Europe welfare states because of this - so it`s a serious legal problem. How will you handle this kind of legal problem, so that the agent pay their social charges to the welfare states?

How will the token holder receive there rewards, in KYC Token or Ethereum?
Hello.
You can see cost structure in the White Paper - https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
Agents shall assume the responsibility for tax payment and official registration.
What is the long term marketing budget for recruiting new agents and new customers?

Corporations like Uber have a heavy legal problem in Europe welfare countries because the Uber driver are self-employed person and the government make a big fuss about the leak of social charges and black labor. Uber will be probably be banned from some Europe welfare states because of this - so it`s a serious legal problem. How will you handle this kind of legal problem, so that the agent pay their social charges to the welfare states?

How will the token holder receive there rewards, in KYC Token or Ethereum?
How the identification process will be held?
Hi! Thank you for your question!

The process consists of two parts. The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility. The second part is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the KYC.legal checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.
Pages:
Jump to: