Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 102. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Where is the project team located?
The project developers work in St. Petersburg and Moscow. We have offices in Berlin, San Francisco and Moscow. KYC.LEGAL is an international project focused on the global market.
Do you have office in NYC?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi! What cryptos can I use for payment? and fiats ?
Hello. We accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, ZCach and Dash.
We do not accept fiat money.

The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
Thank you for your question.
The project has already attracted some funds and the company is engaged in the implementation of various services.
The construction of the token is implemented in such a way that the tokenholder has the opportunity to earn large amounts of money by using his token on the stack.
Tokenholders will help attract customers and thus the project will develop faster.
In the case described by you, we will develop further, it will simply take more time to reach our goals.
The project developers work in St. Petersburg and Moscow. We have offices in Berlin, San Francisco and Moscow. KYC.LEGAL is an international project focused on the global market.
Activity: 98

The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
Activity: 146
Hi Smiley What currency do you accept?
Hello.
We accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Dash, ZCash.
Do you accept USD or EUR?
No, only cryptocurrency.
Activity: 164
Hello.
Do you accept USD or EUR?
Hello.
Activity: 164
What exchages?
Hello.
We will publish this information soon.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
What exchages?
Activity: 98
Activity: 84
I see it`s an interesting project, but there could be legal issues in some countries i suppose.
Hi there! How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Hello. Max cap is 35000000$. You can see cost structure in the White Paper - https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
Activity: 84
Hi there! How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
What is the main aim of the project?
Hello.
KYC.LEGAL is a personal identity verification platform powered by blockchain technology, the company provides KYC solutions for crypto exchanges, ICOs, banks, funds etc.
Activity: 257
What is the main aim of the project?
What about a team? Main achievements?
The founders of the KYC.LEGAL project are Daniil Rausov, the creator of a number of information technology and B2B companies, and Sergei Bekrenev, the owner of the company European Legal Service (ELS), one of the largest legal companies in Russian and the CIS. The Strategy Director of the project is Nick Evdokimov, an experienced and talented blockchain entrepreneur and founder of dozens of successful projects. The team currently has 12 members, including a number of developers with whom the founders have already released numerous joint projects.
Activity: 198
What about a team? Main achievements?
Jump to: