Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 107. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Is your token exchangeable?

Yes! Our token complies with the ERC20 standard and can be placed on any exchange that supports this standard.
What agent need to do to earn max for the registration ? I mean what are the demands for the agent ?
Agent gains 50% of the verification cost, so his earnings only rely on him.
Potential agents undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
How many agents do you need at the beginning ? I mean after the ICO and the beginning of the realization of your project.

If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.
What is the first country where will your agents work ?
First the agents will be aquired where the project will be launched first: Hong Kong and Madrid.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is your token exchangeable?
Activity: 112
What agent need to do to earn max for the registration ? I mean what are the demands for the agent ?
Activity: 182
How many agents do you need at the beginning ? I mean after the ICO and the beginning of the realization of your project.
Activity: 196
What is the first country where will your agents work ?
@OP, do you have at least one institutional client for your KYC system or at least some big company with 1000+ workers?

Hello, We cooperate with brokerage services, with microfinance organizations, with funds that work in the field of crypto-investment. Also, negotiations are underway with two crypto-exchanges. In addition, we started negotiations with companies that are the link between banks and exchanges, which will use our solutions.
Activity: 223
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
@OP, do you have at least one institutional client for your KYC system or at least some big company with 1000+ workers?
Can you tell me please about ICO participation advantages? Or it will be better to buy from on crypto stock markets ?

Hello! With participation in ICO, you will be one of the first owners of tokens and start earning money by giving customers a discount:
The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a utility token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC.
Also by participating in our project during the ICO you will be able to buy token with a discount from final price. Right now it is a 46% discount.

What does this discount for token mean? I buy tokens for 1.35 usd and get a 46% discount from this price?

No. The final price of the token is 2.50 usd. Right now during this stage of ICO the price is discounted for 46% and it means that the token costs 1.35 usd.

Hello dev. Can you tell me when the next stage begins?

Hi! Thanks for your question. Next stage begins in 3 days 14 hours from now. You can see the countdown on our main page: kyc.legal

Thanks! And what will the next discount be?

The next discount will be 42%, which means the cost of the token will be 1.45 usd.
Can you tell me please about ICO participation advantages? Or it will be better to buy from on crypto stock markets ?

Hello! With participation in ICO, you will be one of the first owners of tokens and start earning money by giving customers a discount:
The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a utility token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC.
Also by participating in our project during the ICO you will be able to buy token with a discount from final price. Right now it is a 46% discount.

What does this discount for token mean? I buy tokens for 1.35 usd and get a 46% discount from this price?

No. The final price of the token is 2.50 usd. Right now during this stage of ICO the price is discounted for 46% and it means that the token costs 1.35 usd.

Hi! Thanks for your question. Next stage begins in 3 days 14 hours from now. You can see the countdown on our main page: kyc.legal

Thanks! And what will the next discount be?

Activity: 215

Activity: 215
I`ve got a question! How is user data secured?
Thanks for question.
Data is hosted on the user's device. Only a hash of data is stored in the blockchain.
I`ve got a question! How is user data secured?
Jump to: