Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 121. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
What is hard cap for the ico?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What should I do if I don't have taxpayer identification code?

We will announce information about moments like that. Our first stage of verification is in beta version. You can try it already on both platforms - ios and android.
Ok, I will, thank you!

Thank you too for interesting in our project. Have a good day.
Activity: 188

We will announce information about moments like that. Our first stage of verification is in beta version. You can try it already on both platforms - ios and android.
Ok, I will, thank you!

What revenue plans to achieve the company has after carrying out ICO?

We estimate that $35 million is needed to achieve the project's business goals and to expand the reach of the services.
Maybe you have partnership with exchanges or banks ?

We cooperate with brokerage services, with microfinance organizations, with funds that work in the field of crypto-investment. Also, negotiations are underway with two crypto-exchanges. In addition, we started negotiations with companies that are the link between banks and exchanges. And we will announce them soon.
Oh, I see, so you can't give us the names before official release, ok, looking forward)

Yes, thank you for interesting in our project!

We cooperate with brokerage services, with microfinance organizations, with funds that work in the field of crypto-investment. Also, negotiations are underway with two crypto-exchanges. In addition, we started negotiations with companies that are the link between banks and exchanges. And we will announce them soon.
Oh, I see, so you can't give us the names before official release, ok, looking forward)

Hi, I`m a newbie! How much does it cost for users to use the KYC.Legal system?

Hi there. Price for verification varies from $10 to $50 (depends on region).

Thanks! Maybe can I get discounts in case I need reverification in case of ID change?

This stage is in development still, but I think maybe we can provide some discount later for changes like that. Thank you for question.
Activity: 135

Thanks! Maybe can I get discounts in case I need reverification in case of ID change?

Activity: 135
What is advantage of having your tokens?

The KYC.LEGAL token is a utility token which offers its holders numerous advantages. The main advantage is the possibility of getting a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. To receive the discount, they will need to lease the project tokens from token holders. In this case, the 50% discount is split equally between the lessee and the token holder, i.e. each receives a 25% discount on the full cost of the services. Therefore, along with the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount on services, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. Plans for the future also include the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the system and selling them on an exchange.
The possibility of having such great bonuses sounds impressive! Thanks!

Thank you too for interesting in our project.
Is your project protected from hacking attempts?

Yes. We did the following:
1) Personal information is protected by encryption and biometric data
2) Data is hosted on user’s device
3) User is able to chose information provided to service
4) Document verification with digital sign
Activity: 252

The KYC.LEGAL token is a utility token which offers its holders numerous advantages. The main advantage is the possibility of getting a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. To receive the discount, they will need to lease the project tokens from token holders. In this case, the 50% discount is split equally between the lessee and the token holder, i.e. each receives a 25% discount on the full cost of the services. Therefore, along with the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount on services, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. Plans for the future also include the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the system and selling them on an exchange.
The possibility of having such great bonuses sounds impressive! Thanks!
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Is your project protected from hacking attempts?
Hello! I have a question! What do you do to attract more investors to your project ?

The project has already attracted some funds and the company is engaged in the implementation of various services. We will announce soon our companies which we cooperate.
Activity: 252
Jump to: