Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 119. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Should I promote my tokens in stack for user verification myself or will you automize this process of token promotion in a tokens stack?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Can you name some famous companies that use your identity verification for their clients?

We constantly make negotiations with companies, among them there are big market players , but we do not want to put any information beforehand,  but will announce as soon as current round of negotiations will be completed.

Any regular payments for them to use your system?

I apologize, but we cannot disclose this information due to uncompleted round of negotiations by KYC.legal
Activity: 164
Can you name some famous companies that use your identity verification for their clients?

We constantly make negotiations with companies, among them there are big market players , but we do not want to put any information beforehand,  but will announce as soon as current round of negotiations will be completed.

Any regular payments for them to use your system?

We constantly make negotiations with companies, among them there are big market players , but we do not want to put any information beforehand,  but will announce as soon as current round of negotiations will be completed.
Activity: 164
What money can I pay with? Only btc?

Please use following cryptocurrencies :
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Dash
Ether Classic
Ether
ZCash
Activity: 105
What money can I pay with? Only btc?
What are your advantages?

As for tokenholder - each your token can be leased for verification once a month & can bring a reward of 50% of a service verification fee - estimating not from $10 to $50 depending on a World`s region (50% you split it between yourseld & give some discount to user).
Can I buy tokens with bitcoin?

Please follow a link https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/  for purchasing tokens

Thanks! When are the tokens distributed?

It will take 7 days to distribute tokens to tokenholders after 15th of February - date when ICO ends
Activity: 252
What are your advantages?
Activity: 126

Thanks! When are the tokens distributed?
Activity: 308
asking why you need blockchain is like asking why you need a database when excel is very good, better, faster, more secure. Smart contract can take data from meter and direct debit / credit people. No one should believe a website will not be hacked
Do you have competitor in your branch? And who are they?

One of them is a Civic kyc project. But our unique selling offer is that time for KYC user verification decreases to 30 minutes, convenience & wordwide range of agents ready to verify users.

Activity: 126
Activity: 252
Do you have competitor in your branch? And who are they?
What is the minimum for invest?

Thanks for your question !
At the current exchange rate it is 0.00059 BTC
What is the main purpose of your project?

Main goal of KYC.legal to make user verification by "know your customer" method easy, fast & efficient & make it available in all places of the world by having KYC agents there
Activity: 140
What is the minimum for invest?
Activity: 185
What is the main purpose of your project?
Jump to: