Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 127. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When are you going to provide agent coming to a person and check the identity?

This is a second stage of our verification process. It will be provided after the ICO ends and the service is up and running.

Can you tell me more about your partnerships?
We cooperate with brokerage services, with microfinance organizations, with funds that work in the field of crypto-investment. Also, negotiations are underway with two crypto-exchanges. In addition, we started negotiations with companies that are the link between banks and exchanges.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
What percentage of tokens are being sold during Ico?

35 million (80% of all tokens) are being sold during the course of our ICO.

And what will happen with other 20%?
Activity: 105

This is a second stage of our verification process. It will be provided after the ICO ends and the service is up and running.

Can you tell me more about your partnerships?

35 million (80% of all tokens) are being sold during the course of our ICO.

Activity: 126
Activity: 105
Hello! I want to become an agent. How can i do it?

You will be able to become an agent of our project after the ICO ends. We'll keep everyone updated and you will be provided with details on how to become an agent later.

Oh, i understand. Can i test the app for agents now?

Right now its in development. We will release a beta version in the nearest future!
Activity: 154

You will be able to become an agent of our project after the ICO ends. We'll keep everyone updated and you will be provided with details on how to become an agent later.

Oh, i understand. Can i test the app for agents now?

Activity: 154
How will i be able to sell your tokens?

Like any other tokens, KYC tokens can be sold on exchanges.

On what exchanges will i be able to sell them? Can you specify?

We will release information about exchanges at a later date! Keep following our project to stay updated!
Activity: 244

On what exchanges will i be able to sell them? Can you specify?

Activity: 244
Hi, Im interested in currency that you accept as a payment to buy your tokens. Can you tell me about it?

You are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, or USD (wire transfer for any amount over $10,000).

And can i pay with credit or debit card with usd??

Sadly - no. You can only use crypto or wire transfer.
Activity: 146
Hi, Im interested in currency that you accept as a payment to buy your tokens. Can you tell me about it?

You are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, or USD (wire transfer for any amount over $10,000).

And can i pay with credit or debit card with usd??

Can i see exactly how much you have collected already? Just 8 million is a bit vague.

You can see the precise number of funds already collected in your personal cabinet. Sign-up on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/ to see it.

And what about 5% referral bonus? How does the process work?

As you can see - you have a referral link in your profile. You can link it to your friends, and when they buy KYC tokens - you will get 5% of the amount that they bought!
Activity: 146
Jump to: