Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 129. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
What kind of digital sign will be used, how secure is it?  Is it the same like signing a successful delivery for DHL service (they use special device for you to sign the paper on the screen)?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Have you provided for a promotional budget?

All received money will be spent on marketing, attraction of new users in system and payment of verification to almost 1 million users.
If you want to know more here is the link for our whitepaper - https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
Activity: 182
Have you provided for a promotional budget?
I can see potential for common users, indeed, however, what is your stand regarding small and medium companies who would like to verify their business for some reason? Will it be possible?

Of course we think about companies too.
For service providers:
 - High user verification costs. User verification on average costs between $10 and $1500 per KYC13, depending on the service. It also takes up to 2+ days on average and at times amounts to 6 weeks in processing.
 - Inauthentic user data. Due to increase of fraud risk, services are forced to implement complex personal data verification algorithms. Nevertheless, in most cases they fail in creating a trustworthy verification process, which leads to:
- Violation of Terms of Use, often without any consequences, which causes a financialand other distresses to business and customers.
So our service helps to solve these problems. More about it you can read in our whitepaper - https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I can see potential for common users, indeed, however, what is your stand regarding small and medium companies who would like to verify their business for some reason? Will it be possible?
Activity: 190
There could be legal issues in some countries I suppose?
How much will be discount in the next round of ICO?

Stage 4 is our next round.
1 KYC = 1.35 USD -46%
So it's better for you - to hurry up and join us.
Activity: 168
How much will be discount in the next round of ICO?
How long have you been involved in blockchain?

We have been working in information technology for a long time now, more than 10 years. The core of our team has been together for more than five years now, working on projects that cater to our already existing businesses and provide B2B (business to business) solutions: project management, goal setting, audit, etc. We have been watching blockchain closely since 2016, and have now joined forces with Nick Evdokimov and decided to hold our own ICO.
How long have you been involved in blockchain?
Activity: 38
Will the price of the token rise in the future?
Activity: 112
I can use this token to prove who I am so that I can participate in future ICO's with self-identification maybe?
How long will it take for verification of new user?

Verification process via KYC takes less than 30 min. More about our 2nd step of verification you can read on our whitepaper - https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
How long will it take for verification of new user?
Looking forward to enjoy the evolution of KYC.Legal Smiley I got me some tokens to support the project. Keep it up guys!

Thanks for your support! We will!
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
Be nice
Looking forward to enjoy the evolution of KYC.Legal Smiley I got me some tokens to support the project. Keep it up guys!
Activity: 77
KYC.legal 
Can you nswer my questions, please.

All available information about planned costs is displayed in the White Paper. Our tokens are utility token, not securities, so tokenholders are not investors.
You are newbie on this forum.  Perhaps you should study the token sale procedure in more detail
Activity: 26
Haha, your allocation of proceeds is so unclear and doesn't make sense at all. Please clarify what those allocations are and specify why you need them:

• $2.5 million - discounts for partnering funds Huh??
  • $3.5 million - referral payments Huh??
  • $1 million - team salaries
  • $1 million - technology advertising (what the hell is technology advertising???)
  • $3 million - marketing efforts and monthly road show participation (seriously?? so much money for marketing? wtf..)

Why do you need all of that? And why those amounts of money? How did you calculate? Why aren't the calculations in the white paper?

In other words, it seems like you are wasting $12 million of investor money

First of all, we don't have "investors". When you buy a token you become a tokenholder. Our token allows tokenholders to gain a profit by leasing the tokens to potential clients, which means that tokenholder is granted a monetary gain.

Our main goal for marketing is increasing the size of the project, drawing many services which will integrate our solution in their practice and increase the amount of clients in our base (verificated clients). That's why the main costs are located in marketing. More potential clients in need of verification mean that there are more ways for tokenholders to make use of their tokens.
These calculations show that with the goal that we have set we will need to spend this amount of funds.
Various companies were involved in these calculations, they prepared documentation that was based on the current economic situations in regions in which we are planning the development.
We thank you for your deep interest in our product and we will be happy to listen if you have any examples of projects with similar scope of goal and financial indicators we will gladly become acquainted with them. We hope that your constructive feedback can benefit kyc.legal!

You don't have investors, but token holders? So people don't invest money? They get tokens for free?

"Our main goal for marketing is increasing the size of the project, drawing many services which will integrate our solution in their practice and increase the amount of clients in our base (verificated clients). That's why the main costs are located in marketing. More potential clients in need of verification mean that there are more ways for tokenholders to make use of their tokens."

So... why 3 million? Can you show calculations? How much do you need to increase the size of your product? What kind of services do you need?

These calculations show that with the goal that we have set we will need to spend this amount of funds.

What calculations? Share them please.

And, you did not answer why you need so much money for:
  • $2.5 million - discounts for partnering funds
  • $3.5 million - referral payments
  • $1 million - team salaries
  • $1 million - technology advertising (what the hell is technology advertising???)
  • $3 million - marketing efforts and monthly road show participation

Please answer these in detail.
Token holders buy, hold or sell tokens.
All information about planned costs is displayed in the White Paper. We will provide additional information about costs as the project develops. We have a working product, a strong team and support from partners.

Haha yes, so a token holder that has bought a token has invested money, right? So it's an investor.

All information about planned costs is displayed in the White Paper.

What a joke. There is no information in the white paper about how you came up with that costs. You don't explain why you need the money and how you calculated the amount.

We will provide additional information about costs as the project develops.

Huh? Wtf? How can you now allocate money already if it is not yet clear where you need the money for?

Why don't you tell us exactly what you need the money for and how you calculated it?

Can you nswer my questions, please.
Do I understand correctly that right now people can use your mobile application to pass the first verification step? And that later on after development of the second stage is over, there won't be any need to re-do the first stage? Will data for that first stage stored somewhere? and if so, where will it be stored and protected?

You understand correctly. No need to do 1st stage again. "The product consists of two parts. The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility. The second part is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the KYC.legal checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.

The initial information entered can be anything, even false information. However, when the order is processed we check the cardholder and the party who is paying the money. The card is issued by a bank, which performs some sort of check on its end. Potential agents also undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
A document identification system will be used to check the documents submitted during user verification, and we also perform an AML check and use various other internal and external services that allow us to verify the provided documents.
During the second stage of document verification, we use agents who must confirm that the person exists and that the documents indeed belong to him or her.
It is similar to the example of receiving a credit card from a bank. The bank sends a courier who checks the recipient and his or her documents.

And we using blockchain technology with our app. So you don't need to worry about your personal information - because its gonna be stored only on your device.
Activity: 257
Do I understand correctly that right now people can use your mobile application to pass the first verification step? And that later on after development of the second stage is over, there won't be any need to re-do the first stage? Will data for that first stage stored somewhere? and if so, where will it be stored and protected?
Jump to: