Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 141. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
How can I contact your devs ? Maybe personal meeting available ?
Activity: 243
Hey i'm interested to know do you have any prior experience working on a large-scale project like this?
I want to add to that question. Where is your team located?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey i'm interested to know do you have any prior experience working on a large-scale project like this?
Hello! Thank you for your question. Yes, the team has a substantial experience! The founders of the KYC.LEGAL project are Daniil Rausov, the creator of a number of information technology and B2B companies, and Sergei Bekrenev, the owner of the company European Legal Service (ELS), one of the largest legal companies in Russian and the CIS. The Strategy Director of the project is Nick Evdokimov, an experienced and talented blockchain entrepreneur and founder of dozens of successful projects. The team currently has 12 members, including a number of developers with whom the founders have already released numerous joint projects.

Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?
The roadshow is planned for Miami, Dubai and Las Vegas in january. We will announce a more detailed plan in the future!
Activity: 182
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys!
Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
Thank you for your interest in our project!
Yes, you can! You can also use other cryptocurrencies. You are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC.
thats great! what about credit card payments?
Sadly you can only buy tokens with cryptocurrency. If you have any other questions - feel free to ask them.
Activity: 257
Hey guys!
Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
Yes, you can! You can also use other cryptocurrencies. You are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC.
thats great! what about credit card payments?
Hey guys!
Activity: 257
Hey guys!
Do you guys have roadmap availiable? I haven`t found it on your website.
Hi there! Yes, the roadmap is available in our whitepaper, you can examine it here: https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf

Activity: 138
Do you guys have roadmap availiable? I haven`t found it on your website.
Aren't you afraid that some places in the world won't have enough supply of agents for potential clients?
No, because almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. It's an easy enough job with great monetary gain, so based on this we think the neccessary supply of agents won't be a problem.

If its so easy don't you think there can be some dishonest agents that can hurt your service?

Well, while the process of agent verifying a client is fast and easy, the process of becoming an agent is not so simple. Potential agents undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
Aren't you afraid that some places in the world won't have enough supply of agents for potential clients?
No, because almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. It's an easy enough job with great monetary gain, so based on this we think the neccessary supply of agents won't be a problem.

If its so easy don't you think there can be some dishonest agents that can hurt your service?
I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?
We use smart-contract based on Ethereum as one of our project nodes. Its also use as one of the ways to access the blockchain base by direct appeal:  our Smart Contract possesses a communication interface that can be interacted with without a server or app (e.g. to check another user or see a list of verifiers). For more info you can read-up on our whitepaper! https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf

Oh, i see. Do you have a plan where you will roll out your project first?
Yes, we have a detailed roadmap depicted in the link above!
First it will be Hong Kong and Madrid, then Beijing and Shanghai.
Activity: 249
Oh, i see. Do you have a plan where you will roll out your project first?
Activity: 198
I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?
thanks for answer. And if a client likes me as agent can he recommend me to a friend so i will verify him too?
At the moment that function is not provided. You can't choose an agent deliberately.

Hey. Do you have some kind of promo codes for tokens?
No, promo tokens are not provided.
Activity: 249
Hey. Do you have some kind of promo codes for tokens?
Jump to: