Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 143. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
What time does verification process will take usually? What if I need to do it in the same day ?
I will supplement the previous question. What will happen if I need verification urgently, but there is no agent nearby.
Thanks for the questions.
Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes.
The project does not plan to maintain a staff of agents. Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.

How will you motivate new agents on the start of the project in new country ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How many stages in your ICO project? What bonuses are there in each ?
You can see this information on the top of our website. - https://kyc.legal/

Thanks i just saw your site . I am interested if there are additional bonuses for the amount of buyed tokens or something else ?
Any discounts / bonuses are available when buying large amounts of tokens.
Details are discussed individually.
Hi all !!! Will there be any benefits for most active agents ? Or some kind of bonuses for most reliable ?
Thanks for your question.
This information we will announce in the future.

i am very interested to become an agent so i will ask later . you are doing good thing because people can earn money using your service
Thanks for your support. It is very important for us Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 0

Thanks i just saw your site . I am interested if there are additional bonuses for the amount of buyed tokens or something else ?
Activity: 140
Hi all !!! Will there be any benefits for most active agents ? Or some kind of bonuses for most reliable ?
This information we will announce in the future.

i am very interested to become an agent so i will ask later . you are doing good thing because people can earn money using your service
What documents are needed for the verification and in what format? Should they be certified by commissioner of oath?
What about driver license?
For verification, you need documents that confirm the information that you want to verify.
Basic identity verification is your passport.
For other data, you need the necessary documents for this, such as the taxpayer identification code.
Activity: 105
What documents are needed for the verification and in what format? Should they be certified by commissioner of oath?
What about driver license?
Activity: 164
What organizations will probably accept and use your app? Maybe you have partnership with exchanges or banks ?
We will announce this information soon. Follow our telegram channels and Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/KYCLegal/
https://t.me/KYCLEGAL
https://t.me/KYCLEGALru
In what countries you will open your offices? How will you contact with agents ?
You can see road map in White Paper - https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf. There is information about offices.
Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. We will be contact with our agents through the application.
Activity: 135
In what countries you will open your offices? How will you contact with agents ?
how can I deposit dollars into my kyc wallet profile? can i do it from my debit card?
Unfortunately, payment by fiat money is not provided. You can exchange the fiat money for the crypto currency provided for payment. To buy tokens and find all information about payment you can follow the link - https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/.
Activity: 124
how can I deposit dollars into my kyc wallet profile? can i do it from my debit card?
What time does verification process will take usually? What if I need to do it in the same day ?
I will supplement the previous question. What will happen if I need verification urgently, but there is no agent nearby.
Thanks for the questions.
Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes.
The project does not plan to maintain a staff of agents. Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.
Activity: 131
I did not understand a bit, tell me. Do I need a token to become an agent? Also what it is necessary to make to become the agent?
No, you do not need a token to become an agent. Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Potential agents undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days
Is the token burned after it is used?
After use, the token is blocked for a month. Then, it can be used again.
Activity: 164
I did not understand a bit, tell me. Do I need a token to become an agent? Also what it is necessary to make to become the agent?
No, you do not need a token to become an agent. Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Potential agents undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days
Is the token burned after it is used?
Activity: 77
Jump to: