Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 153. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
35 million dollars surely is  an ambitious goal. I hope it will be backed up by an appropriate communication and action. Otherwise I can't really see how you are going to reach that.
We work diligently to achieve our goals.
You can see our cost structure in the WhitePaper.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
35 million dollars surely is  an ambitious goal. I hope it will be backed up by an appropriate communication and action. Otherwise I can't really see how you are going to reach that.
So your token is a utility token, what measures have you put in place to attract users to your system. And what strategies you stick to?
Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he willl recieve a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he recieves a discount and the tokenholder recieves the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
The token is designed in such a way that the tokenholder will not be profitable to sell it in the future.
It is much more profitable to attract new users. (giving a discount to them).
Activity: 98
So your token is a utility token, what measures have you put in place to attract users to your system. And what strategies you stick to?
It would be great for me before investing if someone could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of KYC coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?

The KYC.LEGAL token is a utility token.
The main advantage of our token is:
Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he willl recieve a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he recieves a discount and the tokenholder recieves the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Basic price 10usd=5usd (agent cost) + 5usd (kyc.legal revenue)
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd(tokenholder revenue).
Tokenholder can choose his revenue in stack from 1usd up to full agents price.
When we developing this token model we tried to avoid the weaknesses.
Activity: 84
It would be great for me before investing if someone could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of KYC coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
And is there a possibility to move persons files between devices?
To enter the new device, you must enter your data (the same ones that have already been verified) - if the hashes match the hashes in the blockroom - the data is correct, if different - then you need to re-verify (the data is not verified)
You said that offers can be only with large investments. So how much should I invest to get any offer?
This issue will be discussed individually with potential tokenholders.
do you accept credit/debit card payment option?
Yes, you can pay with a bank card. To do this, you need to pay an invoice that you can generate in your account: https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/
When token creation will begin?
KYC tokens will be create on the first day of ICO.
Activity: 197
And is there a possibility to move persons files between devices?
Muo
Activity: 236
You said that offers can be only with large investments. So how much should I invest to get any offer?
Activity: 188
do you accept credit/debit card payment option?
Activity: 252
When token creation will begin?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: KYC.LEGAL Primed for ICO
https://bitcoingarden.org/kyc-legal-primed-ico/

KYC.LEGAL will launch its ICO on November 29, 2017, using the box solutions provided by ICOBox, the world’s largest provider of ICO solutions. The project is developing a blockchain identity verification platform that allows quick and simple user verification for compliance with Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. KYC.LEGAL plans to issue a total of 42,000,000 tokens during the ICO. The structure of the token sale is as follows: the company will release 35 million KYC tokens during the ICO at an initial price of $1 per token. There will be a hard cap of $35,000,000. The company will issue an additional 20% of the released amount, 15% of which will be reserved for the KYC.LEGAL team, and 5% of which will be set aside for operational costs...
How about countries where ICO is no allowed?
We are currently working with our lawyers in order to give everyone an opportunity to participate in KYC.legal token sale.
The full list of countries will be announced before ICO start.
Is your team international or located in one country?
The project developers work in Saint Petersburg and Moscow. The project has offices in Berlin, San Francisco and Moscow. KYC.LEGAL is an international project, focused on the global market.
What if I change my mind and want my money back?
KYC token can be sold on exchenges, just like any other token.
Activity: 174
How about countries where ICO is no allowed?
Activity: 188
How do you ensure the safekeeping of the tokens?
Jump to: