Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 148. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Number of tokens are going to stay the same after ICO? But if more tokens are issued is it going to cause escalation?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I’ve got a question to developers. Are you planning to pay dividends to token holders  whenever this project is working in full force?
We don't pay dividends. The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a utility token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC.
Activity: 164
I’ve got a question to developers. Are you planning to pay dividends to token holders  whenever this project is working in full force?
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/kyc-legal-ico-16010. If you want to fill out your profile with more information, want to add, change something - feel free to contact me
Thank you for your support. We really appreciate this  Smiley
Can you tell me please about ICO participation advantages? Or it will be better to buy from on crypto stock markets ?
Thank you for your question.
With participation in ICO, you will be one of the first owners of tokens and start earning money by giving customers a discount:
The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a utility token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC.
Activity: 131
Can you tell me please about ICO participation advantages? Or it will be better to buy from on crypto stock markets ?
I would love to see another one explaining how the tax will work if you want to work globally. Anyone can explain me how they will deal with taxes?
Thanks for question.
The tax is calculated according to the tax legislation of each country.
Activity: 98
I would love to see another one explaining how the tax will work if you want to work globally. Anyone can explain me how they will deal with taxes?
Are there any rounds in your ICO ? what are the bonuses for each round ?
No, we don't have ICO rounds. Any discounts / bonuses are available when buying large amounts of tokens.
Guys, you have only a mobile application. Will you have a version for PC or Mac?

The desktop version does not provide maximum data protection. We immediately submit this solution as soon as the technologies allow us to provide the same level of protection as smartphones.
Ok, and if I lost my phone? with the desktop version it's much harder to do it.
You should enter your data again on the new device. After that it will pass verification with a hash that are included in the blockchain.
Activity: 105
Guys, you have only a mobile application. Will you have a version for PC or Mac?

The desktop version does not provide maximum data protection. We immediately submit this solution as soon as the technologies allow us to provide the same level of protection as smartphones.
Ok, and if I lost my phone? with the desktop version it's much harder to do it.
Activity: 84
Are there any rounds in your ICO ? what are the bonuses for each round ?

Activity: 105
Is KYCs token can be exchangeable?

Our token complies with the ERC20 standard and can be placed on any exchange that supports this standard.
Activity: 126
Is KYCs token can be exchangeable?
Can I connect with founders? And how?

You can connect with founders:
In Telegram - https://t.me/KYCLEGAL
In Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/KYCLegal/
Or email - [email protected]
Activity: 154
Can I connect with founders? And how?
Where can i buy tokens? What requirements do i need to participate?

Hi there. Short guide for you.
1st step: Register or log in on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/
2nd step: KYC tokens (You can enter a number of KYC Tokens you want to buy and calculate the amount you would need to have in your account wallets.)
3rd step: Make a deposit (Choose between Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ether Classic, Ether, ZCash, USD)
4th step: Buy KYC.legal tokens.
Activity: 138
Where can i buy tokens? What requirements do i need to participate?
Jump to: