Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 180. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
So, will there be promo tokens or something like that?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Just downloaded your application. Thanks, it works fast Smiley Tell me, is this a beta version?
Thanks for your feedback, it is very important for us.
It is a working version of the application. At the moment, self-identification is already available.
The second part (agent verification) will be launched in the near future.
Thats really cool Smiley I can see that verification on my device is very fast, but how long it will be with verification by agent?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Just downloaded your application. Thanks, it works fast Smiley Tell me, is this a beta version?
Thanks for your feedback, it is very important for us.
It is a working version of the application. At the moment, self-identification is already available.
The second part (agent verification) will be launched in the near future.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Who are your competitors in this space on blockchain?
PICOPS decides the same tasks, but I trust the Parity team more. I do not quite understand the role played by KYC tokens and the fact that the Russian team is also not the dignity of the project.
There are many similar projects that ICO has successfully carried out and which are yet to be launched, but we have a done product that helps all of us to verify more fast and clear with the help of agents.
Russian team or not - it does not matter. Diligence has no nationality or gene. If a hardworking person, an optimist and believes in the indispensability and success of his project - his race and nationality don't depend on this. All people have equal chances, it all depends on the personal qualities of each dreamer who dared to translate his dream into reality. Join us if you want to embody the wildest dreams in life.
It's inspiring! But you understand that the desire to collect $35mln with a ready product is at least abnormal, especially for a team from Russia, our prices are much lower than European ones. Can write an expense item?
KYC.LEGAL is holding an ICO in order to develop and implement a useful and urgently needed service for the market. There are currently no handy, simple and functioning client identification solutions on the market. We have a finished, operational application that can be downloaded and installed right now on iOS and Android. At the moment, only the first part of the project (self-verification) is up and running, but both are necessary for compliance with all KYC requirements. The second part (agent verification) will be launched in the near future. We estimate that $35 million is needed to achieve the project's business goals and to expand the reach of the services.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
PICOPS decides the same tasks, but I trust the Parity team more. I do not quite understand the role played by KYC tokens and the fact that the Russian team is also not the dignity of the project.
There are many similar projects that ICO has successfully carried out and which are yet to be launched, but we have a done product that helps all of us to verify more fast and clear with the help of agents.
Russian team or not - it does not matter. Diligence has no nationality or gene. If a hardworking person, an optimist and believes in the indispensability and success of his project - his race and nationality don't depend on this. All people have equal chances, it all depends on the personal qualities of each dreamer who dared to translate his dream into reality. Join us if you want to embody the wildest dreams in life.
It's inspiring! But you understand that the desire to collect $35mln with a ready product is at least abnormal, especially for a team from Russia, our prices are much lower than European ones. Can write an expense item?
What kind of protections do you provide? Could there not be a situation where a fake user confirms his or her identify with the help of a fake agent?
We provide absolute protection. Such a situation is impossible. because the agent is confirmed by the presence of a token, and the token can not be forged.
How much 1 KYC token cost?
Any package?
Any offer like extra 20 or 30%?

1 KYC token cost 1 USD
No packages
Offers can be only with large investments
hello! where are you going to launch your project first?
We launch our project all around the world in the same time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Activity: 252
What kind of protections do you provide? Could there not be a situation where a fake user confirms his or her identify with the help of a fake agent?
Activity: 204
How much 1 KYC token cost?
Any package?
Any offer like extra 20 or 30%?
Activity: 140
hello! where are you going to launch your project first?
Hi, what currencies can I use for payments??
Hello, you are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, or USD
Another question is how can I deposit dollars into my kyc wallet profile? The ETH may not arrive in time so I want to be prepped and ready!
Yes, you can do this.
Hi guys, what countries are restricted in participating??
Hello Smiley
The entire world, without limitation.
As far as we know, our main competitor is Civic, but our system solves a lot of problems that Civic forgot. For example, fast and clear verification.
Hey do I need to get whitelisted to participate?
When can I buy tokens?
ICO starts in December 1.
Please, register to buy KYC tokens on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/
Activity: 252
Jump to: