Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 184. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Where is your main office located?

The project developers work in St. Petersburg and Moscow. We have offices in Berlin, San Francisco and Moscow. KYC.LEGAL is an international project focused on the global market.

What currency will be used to store the funds raised?

Eth will be that currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What currency will be used to store the funds raised?
Where is your main office located?
Is your project represented on KickIco ?

Not yet, but if it will be needed to the wide side of auditory we surely will make it.
Is your project represented on KickIco ?
Where can I buy your tokens?

Please register to buy KYC tokens on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/ .
Where can I buy your tokens?
What actual problems does KYC solve?

Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. This solution will be applicable to all kinds of different areas of business, and not only to creditors.
Sounds great, and ow many tokens will I get for 1 ETH?

Thank you for your interest in purchasing the KYC tokens.

You can purchase KYC tokens at the following rates:

1 KYC = 1 USD

Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. This solution will be applicable to all kinds of different areas of business, and not only to creditors.
Sounds great, and ow many tokens will I get for 1 ETH?
Activity: 215
Minimum purchase? Maximum purchase?
What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated?

Tokens can represent a great selection of items as properly. Sale of the company’s solution by means of distribution of tokens is also regulated by relevant regulation in every country but the securities regulation will not apply. The very same goes for a resale of the solution tokens. For example, in the US the SEC does not limit the resale of concert tickets on StubHub or other secondary marketplaces, even when the tickets are at first obtained by some buyers to be resold there at the inflated selling prices. Tokens are no diverse and really do not will need new legislation or restrictions they just will need to be identified and bundled into the legal process of any offered country.

Activity: 215
What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated?
How is the security of INS token holders ensured?
These tokens holders security are ensured by Smart Contracts .
Do you plan to use AI/Machine Learning technologies?
It will be used in future if needed, but now KYC.LEGAL is powered by blockchain technology.
How is the security of INS token holders ensured?
These tokens holders security are ensured by Smart Contracts .
do you get the bonus for early joiner?
Any discounts / bonuses are available when buying large amounts of tokens.
do you get the bonus for early joiner?
When will I get my tokens? Huh
You can get your tokens after ICO  Wink
When will I get my tokens? Huh
Will your project be in demand?
Of course, our project will be in demand as the fastest and most reliable verifier.
Jump to: