Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 28. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When will you go to the exchanges?

We will go to the exchanges before July 1st. This is the latest date and it can happen in any month. We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges after ICO.
Hello! Do you have any competitors?

Our main competitor is probably Civic, although our solutions are completely different, its just that our projects operate in the same sphere. Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers.
Interesting idea, but I don't get why do you need cryptos for this.

KYC.LEGAL is holding an ICO in order to develop and implement a useful and urgently needed service for the market. There are currently no handy, simple and functioning client identification solutions on the market. We have a finished, operational application that can be downloaded and installed right now on iOS and Android. At the moment, only the first part of the project (self-verification) is up and running, but both are necessary for compliance with all KYC requirements. The second part (agent verification) will be launched in the near future.
Seems interesting but what makes it different than SelfKey? The main concept and idea, seems pretty much similar.

Many countries and industries have specific rules on client relations. For example, it is incredibly difficult, nearly impossible in fact, to open a bank account or receive a prescription for a rare medicine without proper proof of identity. In the USA this concept is called Know Your Customer, or KYC. Our product allows the identity of users to be established and documented, so that going forward they can register for any services that require such verification by providing only that information which is required for each individual service. Our solution will help them to quickly and easily become verified users.
There are a few projects that have almost the same idea, but we have already launched the App. Plus our team consists of people that know exactly how to make the project successful. The founders of the KYC.LEGAL project are Daniil Rausov, the creator of a number of information technology and B2B companies, and Sergei Bekrenev, the owner of the company European Legal Service (ELS), one of the largest legal companies in Russian and the CIS. The Strategy Director of the project is Nick Evdokimov, an experienced and talented blockchain entrepreneur and founder of dozens of successful projects. The team currently has 12 members, including a number of developers with whom the founders have already released numerous joint projects. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How do I get my tokens?
Activity: 243
Can you explain me how I can buy your tokens?
Activity: 188
Could I earn passive income wit the help of your project?
Activity: 182
Why you have now less funds than you had in the previous month?
Activity: 140
Hi, how KYC tokens can be used?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
When will you go to the exchanges?
Activity: 185
Hello! Do you have any competitors?
Activity: 70
Interesting idea, but I don't get why do you need cryptos for this.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Seems interesting but what makes it different than SelfKey? The main concept and idea, seems pretty much similar.
Activity: 168
Do you have airdrop or some other free tokens?
Can I use Windows Mobile for your app?
We have Apps for Android and IOS at this moment.
Do you have any bonuses or promo codes?
Unfortunately promo code is not available now.
Activity: 84
Can I use Windows Mobile for your app?
Activity: 112
Do you have any bonuses or promo codes?
Pages:
Jump to: