Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 25. (Read 44346 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
i already know that kyc.legal project is a Service that allows to verify users and to prevent fraud based on blockchain technology as a tool for protecting and validating personal data of Internet users,
will the kyc platform only be available to only blockchain related project or company that are looking to use kyc legal to validate personal data or a non blockchain project can also use this service? because other company can already provide this service if am not mistaken and also claim personal info are well protected and encrypted, so is there any major difference in providing this service through blockchain instead of the ordinary or traditional way?

Here are the services we had in mind when creating our application:
Exchanges, cryptoexchanges, brokerage offices, banks, funds, online loans, etc. The next level will include, for example, services such as online orders of prescription medicines, or proof of a user's age for, say, the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. In a word, any services that require identity verification.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Probably there is some benefit from your project, but I will not participate in it for the following reasons - it is contrary to the spirit of the cryptocurrency world, and I am not a kamikaze )

it is up to you to decide, but when you change your mind you will be able to have the following benefits.

The following token concept has been developed. The KYC.LEGAL token is a utility token which offers its holders numerous advantages. The main advantage is the possibility of getting a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. To receive the discount, they will need to lease the project tokens from token holders. In this case, the 50% discount is split equally between the lessee and the token holder, i.e. each receives a 25% discount on the full cost of the services. Therefore, along with the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount on services, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. Plans for the future also include the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the system and selling them on an exchange.

I think that the world community in the near future will face a huge leak of personal data, then in different parts of the world - these data will take advantage of the bad guys, criminals, scammers. It causes a lot of distrust such things.

Bad guys will always exist. But here is what we do for security and protection:

four steps:
1) Personal information is protected by encryption and biometric data
2) Data is hosted on user’s device
3) User is able to chose information provided to service
4) Document verification with digital sign

And that's what I'm doing to protect themselves.
 1.) do not give anyone information about their personal data.
 2.) never post on the Internet information about themselves their friends and their relatives.

Do you think which method is safer? Thank you in advance for your answer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
i already know that kyc.legal project is a Service that allows to verify users and to prevent fraud based on blockchain technology as a tool for protecting and validating personal data of Internet users,
will the kyc platform only be available to only blockchain related project or company that are looking to use kyc legal to validate personal data or a non blockchain project can also use this service? because other company can already provide this service if am not mistaken and also claim personal info are well protected and encrypted, so is there any major difference in providing this service through blockchain instead of the ordinary or traditional way?
Probably there is some benefit from your project, but I will not participate in it for the following reasons - it is contrary to the spirit of the cryptocurrency world, and I am not a kamikaze )

it is up to you to decide, but when you change your mind you will be able to have the following benefits.

The following token concept has been developed. The KYC.LEGAL token is a utility token which offers its holders numerous advantages. The main advantage is the possibility of getting a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. To receive the discount, they will need to lease the project tokens from token holders. In this case, the 50% discount is split equally between the lessee and the token holder, i.e. each receives a 25% discount on the full cost of the services. Therefore, along with the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount on services, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. Plans for the future also include the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the system and selling them on an exchange.

I think that the world community in the near future will face a huge leak of personal data, then in different parts of the world - these data will take advantage of the bad guys, criminals, scammers. It causes a lot of distrust such things.

Bad guys will always exist. But here is what we do for security and protection:

four steps:
1) Personal information is protected by encryption and biometric data
2) Data is hosted on user’s device
3) User is able to chose information provided to service
4) Document verification with digital sign

Hello. Will i be able to use your app on the PC?
Hello.
Unfortunately no, because PC are not secure as smartphones.
Do you accept VISA/Mastercard?
Hello.
No, we accept only cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello. Will i be able to use your app on the PC?
Activity: 190
Do you accept VISA/Mastercard?
Hi guys. Do you have any restrictions concerning the region of location?
Hello. We don't have any restrictions. Residents of any country can participate in our ICO.
What is your token address?
Hello. We will announce it after the end of ICO.
Activity: 252
Hi guys. Do you have any restrictions concerning the region of location?
Activity: 182
What is your token address?
Where is your team based?

The project developers work in St. Petersburg and Moscow. We have offices in Berlin, San Francisco and Moscow. KYC.LEGAL is an international project focused on the global market.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Where is your team based?
If I want to delete my account, can I do that?

You can do it, but you just delete your data from your phone. Because our service does not store data.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
If I want to delete my account, can I do that?
Pages:
Jump to: