Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 48. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What is the main purpose of the platform?

KYC.legal is a service that allows to verify users and to prevent fraud. It is based on blockchain technology as a tool for protecting and validating personal data of Internet users. 
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
So how exactly  document verification goes on?
Activity: 252
What is the main purpose of the platform?
How can i get profit with your tokens?
The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a discount token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC. Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region).   Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he willl recieve a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he recieves a discount and the tokenholder recieves the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Basic price 10usd=5usd (agent cost) + 5usd (kyc.legal revenue)
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd(tokenholder revenue).
Tokenholder can choose his revenue in stack from 1usd up to full agents price
Activity: 486
Buying them now will probably make a profit when they rise.
Activity: 210
The main idea of KYC.legal is very interesting. And that you have mobile app is good. I wish you good luck

Thank you for your support. It is very important for us.
I can see in your thread that you have not only data verification but also video verification by an agent. Can you say more on the video?
Please clarify your question. I don't understand you a little bit.
Why does verification process take about 30 minutes?

This time includes the call of the agent, his arrival and verification.
Activity: 138
I can see in your thread that you have not only data verification but also video verification by an agent. Can you say more on the video?
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Why does verification process take about 30 minutes?
Hello! Could you tell me what data we need to add token to MEW?
Tokens will be send to your ETH wallet after tokensale. You have to write your wallet address in your personal account. Profile section.
Activity: 196
Hello! Could you tell me what data we need to add token to MEW?
Do you have any videos representing how the system works?  Wink

Yes, we have a video on the main page of kyc.legal website, as well as reviews of our project by many youtubers, which you can see in the footer of the website. Check it out!
what jurisdiction are you in? will you provide the local authorities with information regarding your customer if there are any legal issues?

The company is registered in Mahe Seychelles. What legal issues do you mean for example?
will it be free of charge or shall I pay anything for your service?

The price for verification without a discount will range from 10$ to 50$.
where will I be able to use your KYC service? are there any particular platforms?

Exchanges, cryptoexchanges, brokerage offices, banks, funds, online loans, etc. The next level will include, for example, services such as online orders of prescription medicines, or proof of a user's age for, say, the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. In a word, any services that require identity verification.
Activity: 146
Do you have any videos representing how the system works?  Wink
Activity: 164
what jurisdiction are you in? will you provide the local authorities with information regarding your customer if there are any legal issues?
Activity: 131
will it be free of charge or shall I pay anything for your service?
Pages:
Jump to: