Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 46. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
what are you implying under the Operation cost? i see funds allocation and you are going to spend 5% for it.
Hello.
Operating costs are expenses associated with the maintenance and administration of a business on a day-to-day basis.
For example accounting and legal fees, bank charges and other.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
what are you implying under the Operation cost? i see funds allocation and you are going to spend 5% for it.
I see you have 2 stage verification. Why do you need first stage anyway? Who will use this data, if it is not verified yet?
There is enough self-verification for some services,  it is not necessary to undergo full verification by the agent.
You can pass only this level, but then you can only authorize on those services that have enough of this verification level.  You have to call the agent for services that need full verification.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I see you have 2 stage verification. Why do you need first stage anyway? Who will use this data, if it is not verified yet?
Hello! I'm intrested what is the total amount of workers will be in your company after launching?
Hello
We can not exactly answer this question. The number of employees will increase as the project develops.
Activity: 138
Hello! I'm intrested what is the total amount of workers will be in your company after launching?
Hi there, do you have new crypto which accepts your project as payment for kyc.legal token?

Hi there, yes, we have new. You can check it on bookbuild.kyc.legal - just log in or register (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether Classic, Ether, ZCash).
Activity: 252
Hi there, do you have new crypto which accepts your project as payment for kyc.legal token?
Great project. Best luck!

Thanks! Have a good day!
Can I have a link on telegram of KYC.legal, please?

Of course, here you go - https://t.me/KYCLEGAL
Activity: 182
Can I have a link on telegram of KYC.legal, please?
Hello everyone from the kyc.legal team.

Im planning to invest but i want to know if am i or do investors neex to have kyc? Before we can partivipate?

Hi there, you don't need KYC procedure to participate in our ICO, also thank you for choosing our project!
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello everyone from the kyc.legal team.

Im planning to invest but i want to know if am i or do investors neex to have kyc? Before we can partivipate?
Where is your project going to be starting? Which countries are first?

First countries will be Hong Kong and Madrid.
Full information about this you can read in a White Paper https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
Activity: 188
Where is your project going to be starting? Which countries are first?
What is the minimum KYC.legal token to purchase?

Go to - bookbuild.kyc.legal - Log in or register and in the 2nd step choose the crypto, and you will see.
Activity: 252
What is the minimum KYC.legal token to purchase?
Is KYC.legal token exchangeable?

Our token complies with the ERC20 standard and can be placed on any exchange that supports this standard.
Activity: 204
Is KYC.legal token exchangeable?
Hello,

Long way past the necessary 6 block confirmations, but still there is no funds in my KYC account... Makes me sad  Cry

Hi there, on bookbuild.kyc.legal, in the payments, your transaction is pending? If something, we have chat on KYC.legal, you can contact us, and we will help you with any question you have about payment or any other.

The transaction made it thru. I now have some KYC tokens and placed my trust in you to roll the product as advertised and stronger ;]

Thank you very much then for becoming our tokenholder!
Pages:
Jump to: