Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 68. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What kind of expenses do you expect to incur?

Hello. Clarify your question please.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
with modern technology tools there are high probability of being hacked or cheated. How are you going to prevent any fraud and cheating attempts from the sides of agents and users?
Activity: 26
What kind of expenses do you expect to incur?
Hey guys!
Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?

Yes, you can buy tokens even with an exchange wallet.
But you need to enter your ERC20 compliant wallet parameters into your personal cabinet so you will be able to get your tokens after the end of ICO.
What is your target market and what exchanges do you plan to use?

The entire world, without limitation. We are already set for rollout on the English- and Russian-speaking markets. In the future we plan to expand around the globe.

About the exchanges: We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges and services and we are announcing them in the near future.
Activity: 56
Hey guys!
Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
Activity: 32
What is your target market and what exchanges do you plan to use?
I've made a transaction to the deposit but its still not showing? Did i do something wrong?

I actually have the same question? What is happening right now? Why can't i see my deposit... I would appreciate a quick response, dev.

Already answered the question above! No need to worry Smiley
I've made a transaction to the deposit but its still not showing? Did i do something wrong?

Right now the platform is overloaded due to the amount of purchases being made! It is being fixed as we speak! Soon you will be able to see the deposit in your personal cabinet, don't worry!
Activity: 84

I actually have the same question? What is happening right now? Why can't i see my deposit... I would appreciate a quick response, dev.
Activity: 108
When do you plan to go to exchanges? and what exchanges do you plan to use?

We will probably go to the exchanges before July 1st. It can happen in any month. We will announce the exact date after ICO.
Information about exchanges will be announce later.
What are your main advantages between your numerous competitors especially Civic?
Our main competitor is probably Civic, although our solutions are completely different, its just that our projects operate in the same sphere. Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers.
Hello.
How could you be sure in your agents? And how customers can trust them?
Potential agents undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
Activity: 98
When do you plan to go to exchanges? and what exchanges do you plan to use?
What are your main advantages between your numerous competitors especially Civic?
Hello.
How could you be sure in your agents? And how customers can trust them?
Activity: 96
What jurisdiction does the your platform work in?
Hi! I`ve enjoyed your idea, but why do you need blockchain in your project?
Hello.
Data is hosted on user’s device. Hash of data hosted in blockchain. If you lose your device you should enter your data again on the new device. After that it will pass verification with those that are included in the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: