Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 66. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
The project developers work in Saint Petersburg and Moscow. So you know the people. Do you think there is a demand in project and services on the territory of former USSR? If so this can be a good market?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I am a tokenholder. How can it be guaranted that I receive my money, when some user follows my referral link for verification? How is it managed?
After the user click to your link and buys the tokens, you will automatically receive a bonus of 5% from his purchase.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I am a tokenholder. How can it be guaranted that I receive my money, when some user follows my referral link for verification? How is it managed?
Do you have any partnerships with exchanges or services already?

We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges and services and we are announcing them in the near future. At this moment that information is unavailable. Regarding our latest news on this matter - we have partnered with Quarrex. You can read more about it here: https://bitcoingarden.org/kyc-legal-qurrex-collaborate-hybrid-cryptocurrency-exchange/
partnership with Qurrex it's good, but it happened last year, I want to say that the news about the new partnership could strongly attract new investors...
Thank you. We will announce this information soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges and services and we are announcing them in the near future. At this moment that information is unavailable. Regarding our latest news on this matter - we have partnered with Quarrex. You can read more about it here: https://bitcoingarden.org/kyc-legal-qurrex-collaborate-hybrid-cryptocurrency-exchange/
partnership with Qurrex it's good, but it happened last year, I want to say that the news about the new partnership could strongly attract new investors...
How long I will wait tokens?
All tokens will be send to your wallet after the end of ICO.
Will verification cost all the time the same or will vary depending on some reasons?
Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region).   Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he willl recieve a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he recieves a discount and the tokenholder recieves the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Basic price 10usd=5usd (agent cost) + 5usd (kyc.legal revenue)
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd (tokenholder revenue).
Tokenholder can choose his revenue in stack from 1usd up to full agents price

If I am a tokenholer, where and how can I receive the the rest part of the half of verification price? Calculated in personal cabinet automatically? How can I have fiat then?
Hello. You can do this on the stack. It will be launched around April.
Activity: 172
How long I will wait tokens?
Activity: 124
Will verification cost all the time the same or will vary depending on some reasons?
Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region).   Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he willl recieve a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he recieves a discount and the tokenholder recieves the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Basic price 10usd=5usd (agent cost) + 5usd (kyc.legal revenue)
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd (tokenholder revenue).
Tokenholder can choose his revenue in stack from 1usd up to full agents price

If I am a tokenholer, where and how can I receive the the rest part of the half of verification price? Calculated in personal cabinet automatically? How can I have fiat then?
Hi,
how much is the minimum contribution?
Hello
The minimum purchase is 1 token. Token price is 1.65$ at this stage.
Activity: 207
Hi,
how much is the minimum contribution?
Did you have any experience in the past or it is start up?

We have been working in information technology for a long time now, more than 10 years. The core of our team has been together for more than five years now, working on projects that cater to our already existing businesses and provide B2B (business to business) solutions: project management, goal setting, audit, etc. We have been watching blockchain closely since 2016, and have now joined forces with Nick Evdokimov and decided to hold our own ICO.
Activity: 146
Did you have any experience in the past or it is start up?
if I am a citizen of US, is it obligatory for me to provide ID?

There's no need to pass KYC to participate in our project.
how will I be doing the identification?

The product consists of two parts. The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility. The second part is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the GID checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.
what is the main purpose of the service?

Many countries and industries have specific rules on client relations. For example, it is incredibly difficult, nearly impossible in fact, to open a bank account or receive a prescription for a rare medicine without proper proof of identity. In the USA this concept is called Know Your Customer, or KYC. Our product allows the identity of users to be established and documented, so that going forward they can register for any services that require such verification by providing only that information which is required for each individual service. Our solution will help them to quickly and easily become verified users. We have created a product that makes it much easier to comply with client identification requirements. The product is made up of two parts: document verification through a mobile application, and verification of identity and documents with the help of a KYC.LEGAL agent. The entire process should take no more than 45 minutes, which is an all-time record on this market. We have a finished, functional application, which can already be downloaded and installed on both iOS and Android.
Activity: 105
if I am a citizen of US, is it obligatory for me to provide ID?
Activity: 126
how will I be doing the identification?
Activity: 154
what is the main purpose of the service?

Pages:
Jump to: