Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application - page 14. (Read 52241 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Any upcoming Embermine airdrop? Unfortunatelly I didn't learn about this project in May when it was still in an earlier stage. Now hoping to find a way to catch up...

We are in the middle of the SLIP distribution, but if you are just now tuning in you unfortunately missed the drop; however, the last rail distribution Embermine will do is for KNOW, or Knowledge Tokens, for the Xandria Project. The goal of which is to build a 'tree of knowledge' that is resilient, with emphasis on future technologies and other techno-social phenomenon of note. The snapshot for this will take place on Oct. 15. Except this time the rail token will not be MBRS, but TOV (Tokenverse Token).

Follow the conversation on our Telegram and interact with the community: https://t.me/embermine
If I buy TOV at Etherdelta. Do I have to move to Metamask address to get KNOW token?

Yes, to be a part of the snapshot, do not leave your tokens in ANY exchange wallet. Make sure it is ERC20 compatible. We recommend Metamask or MEW. It's possible that relayers like Radar Relay will be different since its a truly peer to peer trading protocol, but in general, don't leave them on exchanges.

Short answer, yes  Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Any upcoming Embermine airdrop? Unfortunatelly I didn't learn about this project in May when it was still in an earlier stage. Now hoping to find a way to catch up...

We are in the middle of the SLIP distribution, but if you are just now tuning in you unfortunately missed the drop; however, the last rail distribution Embermine will do is for KNOW, or Knowledge Tokens, for the Xandria Project. The goal of which is to build a 'tree of knowledge' that is resilient, with emphasis on future technologies and other techno-social phenomenon of note. The snapshot for this will take place on Oct. 15. Except this time the rail token will not be MBRS, but TOV (Tokenverse Token).

Follow the conversation on our Telegram and interact with the community: https://t.me/embermine
If I buy TOV at Etherdelta. Do I have to move to Metamask address to get KNOW token?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
These $DOM and $SLIP airdrops are great, much appreciated!
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
nice airdrop. hope it won't be the last.  Smiley
So the amount of tokens you get is dependent on the amount of MBRS you have?
How to be part of the airdrop?
The previous distributions used MBRS as the rail token. The upcoming KNOW is different, it uses TOV as the rail. 2 : 1 ratio.

To participate in the KNOW distribution (Knowledge tokens for Xandria project, a resilient, incentivized knowledge base focused on future/advanced technologies) you have to hold TOV (Tokenverse tokens) in an ERC20 compatible wallet like MyEtherWallet or MetaMask at the time of the snapshot on Oct. 15. You then have to put in the token information in order to see and interact with your tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
How to be part of the airdrop?
Activity: 36
So the amount of tokens you get is dependent on the amount of MBRS you have?

Can you specify the distributed ratio KNOW: TOV ?

KNOW : TOV     
    2    :    1

Can you specify the distributed ratio KNOW: TOV ?
Activity: 82

Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I hold 12200 mbrs, until now still SLIP token  empty in mew, waiting for  landing SLIP token  ,, success always embermine
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Yesterday I received my SLIP tokens at the rate of 1: 2 for MBRS on my MEW wallet, thanks to the team  Smiley
Activity: 340
I have 3000 MBRS in the myetherwallet. I did not receive any coins for airdrop.

That is because we are doing the distribution manually. There are over 600 holders. We start from biggest holders to lowest, so it will take some time before you receive your SLIP. The Ethereum network has been slow and difficult to work with, conveniently whenever we start to distribute, but everyone will receive their tokens given they were in the snapshot. Which as quangha1710 said took place at noon Central Standard Time, October 1st.  
Don't worry. We have done three airdrops so far, manually  Sad  so we will deliver  Smiley

Here is the Slipstream Network (SLIP) custom token information for MEW.

Contract Address: 0x27537ff4dF3081Cef9Bee9B29caC764067b42611
Symbol: SLIP
Decimals: 0

Join our Telegram if you want updates as they come and to interact with the community: https://t.me/embermine

Dont worry people  i am owner of embers since the thirst airdrops.
I received all airdrops in 3 to 10 days  Grin so just wait for little time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

I hope you guys will do 3 airdrops every month.. I think that is your goal... Build up the Embermine Dragon Empire to a new level...

In time your team needs some expansion, because the workload is gonna be huge.

That is because we are doing the distribution manually. There are over 600 holders. We start from biggest holders to lowest, so it will take some time before you receive your SLIP. The Ethereum network has been slow and difficult to work with, conveniently whenever we start to distribute, but everyone will receive their tokens given they were in the snapshot. Which as quangha1710 said took place at noon Central Standard Time, October 1st.  
Don't worry. We have done three airdrops so far, manually  Sad  so we will deliver  Smiley

Here is the Slipstream Network (SLIP) custom token information for MEW.

Contract Address: 0x27537ff4dF3081Cef9Bee9B29caC764067b42611
Symbol: SLIP
Decimals: 0

Join our Telegram if you want updates as they come and to interact with the community: https://t.me/embermine
When did you send coins to the wallet? You need to send before 1st Oct to receive SLIP.
Keep in mind: You have to keep coins in the compatible wallet when snapshot is took
Activity: 304
Embermine have just announced the acquisition of DomainToken in a press release:

http://www.tokenverse.com/news/embermine-news-release-domaintoken-acquisition-new-token-distribution-methodology-two-token-releases/

The DomainToken (DOM) will be distributed on the 1st September to all holders of MBRS (Embers) at a ratio of 1:100 - For each MBRS the holder will receive 100 DOM - Total supply of 5 Billion DOM.
MBRS are currently traded on Etherdelta but should hit new exchanges this week and more in mid august. Current price is around $0.03/MBRS

Also, the Tokenverse (TOV) token will be distributed to MBRS holders on the 15th August at a ratio of 1:2. For each MBRS the holder will receive 2 TOV - Total supply of 100 Million TOV.

Hopefully the bitcointalk threads will be launched soon for each project. Get your MBRS while they're cheap...

Please join the Embermine telegram for more info, it's a great community:

https://t.me/embermine

When will $DOM be listed for trading?

DOM is currently trading on the EtherDelta DEX: https://etherdelta.com/#DOM-ETH

We will update whenever it's listed on other exchanges or relayers.
Pages:
Jump to: