Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application - page 18. (Read 52241 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
SlipStream's token will be Embers. And it will be 2x token release. Total circulation of 100million tokens. Zero decimals.
The Snapshot will be on October 1st, 2017 @ 12 Noon Central

Here is the token address for Slip: 0x27537ff4dF3081Cef9Bee9B29caC764067b42611

What kind of project is slipstream? Do you have more info?

I would also like to know this.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
SlipStream's token will be Embers. And it will be 2x token release. Total circulation of 100million tokens. Zero decimals.

What kind of project is slipstream? Do you have more info?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Does DOM distribution done completely  Huh

i am yet to receive it.. not showing in mew
Activity: 756
Merit: 269

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
The day before yesterday I received my DOM token, good luck in the further development of the project
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Here's the Tokenverse article on Autonio, which details the vision of the project as well as the upcoming token sale. Great project. Talented team. Excellent synergy with Embermine. You can run back tests and experiment with trading strategies on their site right now.

http://www.tokenverse.com/news/autonio-a-decentralized-ai-trading-platform-for-crypto-assets/
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Thanks for the free DOM tokens. Very impressive job Embermine! I like the approach building up tokens and community around Embermine and have a greater chance to be successful. I will get some more embers and looking forward for the future development.
Here's some updates from the Embermine channel on telegram

Upcoming Airdrops

10/1 - SlipStream (SLIP) to MBRS holders (2:1), Snapshot @ noon central time
Contract Address: 0x27537ff4dF3081Cef9Bee9B29caC764067b42611
Token distribution application which allows a User to distribute tokens to holders of any other token or coin or across a range of addresses given to it. Slipstream will be the integrated interface people will use to find and navigate to various Embermine Platform projects.

10/15 - Descrptopia (DES) to TokenVerse (TOV) holders

ION (ION) - Released TBD
Transactional unit of value within the Embermine platform. Royalties. Buying an E Book. Etc.

Sparks (SPARK) - Released TBD
Activity/popularity metric. Every interaction and transaction creates some HEAT, giving them more efficacy in the ecosystem. From comments and signal boosting your favorite projects or as a parallel "cost" to purchasing content. Possible use in reputation systems as well.

Note: In order to receive the airdrops, you must be holding the tokens in an ERC20 compatible wallet (MyEtherWallet, ledger or similar) at the time of the snapshot. Keeping them on an exchange will result in you not receiving your tokens

Great news! More free tokens soon this must raise the price of embermine, good job dev!
Activity: 2
Here's some updates from the Embermine channel on telegram

Upcoming Airdrops

10/1 - SlipStream (SLIP) to MBRS holders (2:1), Snapshot @ noon central time
Contract Address: 0x27537ff4dF3081Cef9Bee9B29caC764067b42611
Token distribution application which allows a User to distribute tokens to holders of any other token or coin or across a range of addresses given to it. Slipstream will be the integrated interface people will use to find and navigate to various Embermine Platform projects.

10/15 - Descrptopia (DES) to TokenVerse (TOV) holders

ION (ION) - Released TBD
Transactional unit of value within the Embermine platform. Royalties. Buying an E Book. Etc.

Sparks (SPARK) - Released TBD
Activity/popularity metric. Every interaction and transaction creates some HEAT, giving them more efficacy in the ecosystem. From comments and signal boosting your favorite projects or as a parallel "cost" to purchasing content. Possible use in reputation systems as well.

Note: In order to receive the airdrops, you must be holding the tokens in an ERC20 compatible wallet (MyEtherWallet, ledger or similar) at the time of the snapshot. Keeping them on an exchange will result in you not receiving your tokens
btw snapshot for SlipStream Token will be shot 1st of October...
2 SlipStream Tokens for 1 MBRS held... Wink

I also received the free DOM tokens great job Embermine! Can't wait for 1 October! I will buy more embers now it's cheap.
Where i need to hold MBRS to have airdrop?

An ERC 20 compatible wallet. DO NOT KEEP MBRS IN AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS. We recommend Metamask and MyEtherWallet. Keep in mind this is for successive airdrops after DOM. We will notify the community once the snapshot has actually been taken; after which you can move the MBRS around as you see fit.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Where i need to hold MBRS to have airdrop?
Activity: 117
btw snapshot for SlipStream Token will be shot 1st of October...
2 SlipStream Tokens for 1 MBRS held... Wink

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
I also received my DOM at 100DOM for 1 MBRS
Thank you so much!!!
Third airdrop with my precious MBRS for me!!
IDEA, TOV and now DOM, it's really awesome!
Activity: 336
I'd like to confirm I also received DOM tokens. Thank you very much.
Activity: 61
DOM received!!! Thank you guys for all the hard work!!!

There is an old dom thread that Ryan Colby had started a while back, but isn't really utilised, it would be good to make more use of it (also would be good to change the title, which still has the old DTN ticker symbol instead of DOM):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19423296

Yes, I will have to find a way to get on this and make the changes and updates to it.
Activity: 134
Oh and the new website is really awesome and professional looking, keep up the great work!!
Activity: 134
DOM received!!! Thank you guys for all the hard work!!!

There is an old dom thread that Ryan Colby had started a while back, but isn't really utilised, it would be good to make more use of it (also would be good to change the title, which still has the old DTN ticker symbol instead of DOM):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19423296

DOM distribution has started again after the initial error with the distribution, you can follow it here:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x30aee7f259d6d1564ebef457847c672b30f13cbc#pageSize=100

Good news thanks! Will there also be a croud sale for dom tokens?

No ICO. No sale. Free distribution to holders of Embers (MBRS, EMB on EtherDelta) [NOT EMBERCOIN]. We're emulating a method Projects on the Embermine Platform will be able to use to distribute their creative assets. In this case, DOM would be the new asset while MBRS are the "rail." We're committed to using the Embermine model whenever we can, even if its "manual."
Activity: 117
Grat, received my DOM now waiting for the next - Slip stream Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: