Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application - page 22. (Read 52241 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
TOV received!!! Thank you Embermine_drake!!!
How can I see tokenverse in my ether wallet? Is there a specific code?

It doesn't come up automatically in MEW? Here are the token details:

Contract:
0xAa26B73BFdc80B5c7D2cFBFc30930038FB7FA657
Decimals - 0
TOV
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
How can I see tokenverse in my ether wallet? Is there a specific code?
Activity: 518
what the benefit if we hold idea token? there is a more free airdrop like emb did before?
Will there be a chance to buy TOV and have a snapshot made before DES gets distributed?
would be happy to know more about DES

I'm sure there will be time to buy TOV yeah. No info has been given about DES, except the ticker name Smiley
Activity: 504
Will there be a chance to buy TOV and have a snapshot made before DES gets distributed?
would be happy to know more about DES
Why is MBRS no longer listed on EtherDelta ?

LOL   MBRS now listed as EMB on EtherDelta
Etherdelta mistake, will be updated soon.

My MEW shows me having MBRS and not EMB. Is there a token swap or something? Please not don't tell me this is like Espers and I'm holding a dead coin Sad

LOL, Relax, you're not holding a dead coin... Etherdelta made a mistake when they had to reset some things, so they put EMB instead of MBRS. They are aware of this and will update soon I hope... Meanwhile IDEA token has begun to trade on Etherdelta!! Again please join telegram chat username -  @embermine For all the discussions that go on 24/7.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

My MEW shows me having MBRS and not EMB. Is there a token swap or something? Please not don't tell me this is like Espers and I'm holding a dead coin Sad
Activity: 10

Activity: 336

no it is not.

So, to be clear, holding MBERs on ehterdelta will NOT get me DOM? I have to have it on myetherwallet?

Yes. It should be in MEW.

How do I add MBRS to myetherwallet? I added a custom token with the address 0x386467f1f3ddbe832448650418311a479eecfc57 and ticker MBRS with 0 decimal places and it seems to be listed as a different MBRS then the one in the list originally?

This is how I did as you describe and didn't have problems.
Activity: 5
 Grin  Good luck Embermine! Straight up project!  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

no it is not.

So, to be clear, holding MBERs on ehterdelta will NOT get me DOM? I have to have it on myetherwallet?

How do I add MBRS to myetherwallet? I added a custom token with the address 0x386467f1f3ddbe832448650418311a479eecfc57 and ticker MBRS with 0 decimal places and it seems to be listed as a different MBRS then the one in the list originally?
Activity: 336

no it is not.

no it is not.

Activity: 424
Wow the price of MBRS tokens is increasing sharply.
Nearly touching $ 0.1 lucky I had bought this Token 1 day ago at the price 0.00025 Eth: D
Hopefully MBRS can soon reach $ 1 in the near future: *
I will not sell this token until the price reaches $ 5
Activity: 630
I'm new to ETH tokens, will I get DOM if I hold Embers on my Etherdelta wallet?

Yes, If you hold Embers on your myetherwallet on 1st Sept you will be part of DOM token air drop. You will get 100 DOM tokens for each MBRS.

Excuse me for sounding like a dunce, but I meant Etherdelta, is that the same as myetherwallet?  Huh
no it is not.

MBRS price now going crazy..!!
1-5$ is not imposible i think.
https://etherdelta.github.io/#MBRS-ETH

EMB went to the moon, the price is already 0.35 $ per coin
Activity: 910
Merit: 512

Yes, If you hold Embers on your myetherwallet on 1st Sept you will be part of DOM token air drop. You will get 100 DOM tokens for each MBRS.

Excuse me for sounding like a dunce, but I meant Etherdelta, is that the same as myetherwallet?  Huh
no it is not.

MBRS price now going crazy..!!
1-5$ is not imposible i think.
https://etherdelta.github.io/#MBRS-ETH

Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

Pages:
Jump to: