Pages:
Author

Topic: 💲💲[ANN][ICO] 💲💲 LINKEYE : Blockchain-based Global Credit Alliance - page 4. (Read 32765 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
On Nov 30th, at Asia summit of Blockshow, Xu Lei, the founder of LinkEye announced the foundation of LinkEye Blockshow Club, and said that it is an important step for LinkEye's globalization. The global volunteer program is favorable for the transmission of blockchain technology and the value and prospect of Linkeye. Therefore,  the global volunteers will receive extensive attention from potential target groups and provide opportunities for them to get into the blockchain industry.
legendary
In 25th, November,LinkEye global roadshow Malaysia stop successfully completed.LinkEye founder  Xu Lei, and CTO Ding Wei delivered a speech. Celebrus  Advisory Co-founder, Edmund Yong、Shanghai Chain Capital Spetialist, Vincent Khoo attended and address a speech.

In 29th to 30th november,
LinkEye team attened Blockshow Asia Summit in Singapore,to introduce LinkEye to the public and lauch LinkEye volunteer global project, which attracted wide attention.
legendary
After the ICO, the Linkeye from China will make investor from China even the world regain their confidence to making profits.

This is why Linkeye has successfully raised close to like 80% of their ICO.
legendary
Linkeye return the funded tokens in accordance with the policy of Chinese governance. On Dec 4th, Chinese government carried out relevant policy requiring that all currencies funded by ICO parties should be returned. After getting this news, Linkeye team launched the work of returning currencies. With 3000 investors whose bitcoins were over 0.5, Linkeye insisted to return the currency. But some investors of Linkeye were unwilling to returned the currency, because they highly supported Linkeye. Many investors even refused to provide their purse addresses, hoping Linkeye not to return the currency. All these points have shown the popularization of Linkeye in China.
legendary
. As the first company which applied blockchain technology into credit system, Linkeye is not surprised to get such good grade. On Aug 18th, many investors had prepared their digital currency and waited for 20 o’ clock this historical moment. Everyone knew that Linkeye was popular but to people’s surprise, it only took Linkeye 36 minute to finish ICO in 5000 BTCs. When many investors were surprised to watch the screen, some people who had already finished the investment were showing their pictures in social networks. At that time, it was lucky for China’s investors to invest in Linkeye, they were proud for this. All these factors have shown the position of Linkeye in people heart, and the polarization of Linkeye.
legendary
After the roadshow, the Linkeye team promoted the project silently, with technical completion in details on the one hand and business communication as well as products optimization on the other hand. Within three months, they had implemented the project by enduring hardships. They took proactive measures to develop the blockchain technology to donate to nation appeals, hoping to make their own contribution to upgrading national blockchain technology. They took firm steps to pass the determination of blockchain supporters. Linkeye have ever finished the ICO by 5000BTCs in only 36 minutes.
legendary
Linkeye have hold roadshows in 8 cities, with full fields. On July 29th, the Linkeye team had their first roadshow in Beijing Four Season Hotels. 200 seats were prepared in the elegant conference hall, but the investors who attended the meeting were far more than 200 because of the popular project. Some of the investors had to stand and listened carefully to the entire meeting. Sine the Beijing Roadshow, Linkeye won thousands of investors’ attention for its assiduous attitude, rich experience, and complete program system. And the investors also warmly invited the supporters to learn more project idea and the reality of Linkeye team. During short three weeks, Linkeye had altogether hold eight roadshows in such cities as Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guangdong, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Chengdu, and Chongqing, with no empty seats. The Linkeye team was praised as its devotion to work and gained the recognition of investors over China for its closely-arranged schedule. And from then on, the nickname of Linkeye, Lin keai, was sang all over China, the people in the bitcoin industry all knew this lovely name.
legendary
How great is Linkeye in China?
There are many financing partners cooperating with Linkeye! Some members of Linkeye team have worked for financing sectors. Xu Lei, the founder of Linkeye, established Kuaihui Financing Service Corporation in 2016, foscing on financing sector. In China’s financing field, Xu Lei is famous for creating Linkeye to resolve the pain point in the credit industry of China, which is the high cost of sharing data. Linkeye has received high reputation since its establishment. And many financing enterprises such as Yaosheng Wealth Corporation, Zhangzhong Financing Corporation, Qiandai payment Corporation made claimed to make corporation with Linkeye, with communications being made.
legendary
Technical Boy Wang Tiejian
Wang graduated from the Beijing University of Software and microelectronics and joined LinkEye team. He is mainly responsible for the structure of LinkEye.
Wang has an obsession to technology, and becomes talkative when talking about technology.  He introduced block chain and LinkEye technical features clearly and fluently.

After exchanges with Linkeye team, I feel that Linkeye is a vigorous and ambitious team. Everyone in the team, enjoys their work. Their happiness and recognition towards work pass on to users.  Users can feel their sincerity and efforts, and more users will trust them. I think this is the reason that LinkEye completes ICO within 36 seconds.
legendary
Unlike traditional investment channels, ICO is an extremely dependent Community financing model. Xu said, the operation of community determined the success of a project in a way. LinkEye has more than 100 groups, 20000 users. We try to let everyone understand what LinkEye is doing, the value of it, and to invest rationally, instead of cheating users.

At last, workmates of Xu told me that now users picked Xu up on his business trip, which is the highest praise of LinkEye from users.
legendary
Xu said that the LinkEye inspection Day activities aims to let more users know. The event was held on July 26 and August 16. It allows investors to understand the company, and have a chat with CEO Xu Lei, CTP Ding face-to-face, which releases investor’s doubts about the project.

"We sent an invitation of the company's inspection day in the group, and hoped that investors can see that we are working hard on it. An investor flew from Japan to participate, and after chatting with us, he decided to invest. And then he flew back to Japan at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. ”
legendary
Xu said that his 8 workmates rested until 2 o’clock almost every day before ICO. They constantly introduced and explain and basic operations in the group about the address, tokens, ICO platform registration certification and so on, and answered responsively and timely, which won good reputation for LinkEye.

"I got to know Bitcoin in 2011, and it was not worthy. Owing to lack of knowledge and untrusty, I missed a chance to invest. So I know what the users are thinking in the face of a new investment. Now in my position, I think of them as the past me, take them as friends. I chat, share, and explain to them, and let them see on their own, to win their trust. I hope more users will be willing to invest LinkEye. ”
legendary
Zhi Chun Road Rong Brother
Xu Lianglong is LinkEye Operation Manager, and because he has blend in Zhi Chun Road for a long time, and his investment skills, he is known as the Spring Road Rong Brother.

Xu comes from Jiangxi province. When I saw Xu for the first time, his rugged appearance and character let me think him as a northerner. However, when I talked to him, I found that he was delicate, and this delicacy reflected on the day-to-day operation of LinkEye.
legendary
LinkEye team tells you why they can finish ICO within 36 seconds.

In August 18, LinkEye, an efficient credit data sharing platform based on block chain, completed ICO within only 36 seconds. This performance in the market is more sluggish August is the only. I also introduced LinkEye before. Please visit:
After completing ICO, I visited LinkEye Team office and had a deep exchange with the LinkEye team's operations manager Xu Lianglong and senior technical engineer Wang Tiejian, from whom I figured out the reason that LinkEye completed ICO within 36 sec.
legendary
Achain is committed to building a global information exchange, value interconnection, trust exchange of block chain network system. The deep study of the encryption valley makes us better understand the global block chain industry market situation, effectively promote the Achain ecological established internationalization process, and witness the feasibility of globalization. If Achain is successfully practiced in the Crypto Valley, it will become the first China project to join the Crypto Valley, a landmark start.
legendary
Achain in the encrypted valley photo
 In October 25 morning, Achain came to the end of the trip, Encryption Valley Committee. The head of the commission, Sam showed us the cases of block chain technology and current regulatory status. Sam is a member of the Crypto Valley Board of Directors. He is also an expert in charge of the global block chain and ICO in Thomson Reuters. Sam introduced that the encryption Valley began three years ago, set up rules 2 years ago, and had a formal team operation a year ago. So far it has completed nearly 1 billion U.S. dollars of ICO financing. Sam stressed that the encryption valley was a highly competitively developed platform, receiving more than 10 applications around the world daily. Currently it only receives the innovative and forward-looking project the same as Achain to join. He advised that new projects should focus more on local policies and had better communication with local governments before marketing.
legendary
 Achain Partner/Selfsell founder Li Yuan, Kcash founder Sheijiao, Linkeyecoo Huang Huawen, etc. at Schweiger Law

On the morning of October 24, Achain communicated with a number of lawyers and consultants at the local Schweiger bar on the establishment of local divisions and compliance matters. This communication, the law staff to the Achain Ecological team to provide the block chain industry related to a lot of legal information, the team landed encrypted valley is fully prepared. In the afternoon, we visited PwC shortly thereafter. PwC is one of the four major international accounting firms, and its field includes audit, tax, human resources, transaction, crisis management, and etc. The PWC representative, Paul, has decades of work experience, and with a deep analysis of Linkeye project, he believed that the project will have huge international market.
legendary
Achain partner, Li Yuan, in the Crypto Valley
 October 23 Afternoon, the first stop. Achain visited the Swiss Zug Economic Affairs Bureau, which is an institution similar to China merchants. We discussed the long-term development of Achain ecology. The local low taxes, commercialization, and high welfare policies are very beneficial for Achain. Kcash, Linkeye, and Selfsell have seized the opportunity in Encryption Valley. In addition, Zug provides an international and diversified environment for the development of cryptographic valleys. Enterprises and resources from all over the world converge here, forming a strong global bond that lays the groundwork for a global project. Surrounding the city, there are abundant university resources. The students have on average 4-5 year work experience, which creates a congenital superior talent recruitment conditions for Achain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
i join airdrop,so when i will recevide token?thanks
legendary
Achain ecotourism trip to the Swiss cryptographic Valley-----block chain development

In local time October 23 to October 25, Achain, along with the eco-partners Kcash, Linkeye and Selfsell, visited Zug Crypto, in Switzerland, to do a research and analysis.

Located in the Swiss Digital Technology Development Center, Cryptographic Valley is committed to the development of technical and commercial activities relating to block chains and cryptography. In recent years, Switzerland has been ranked among the world's leading indicators of corporate innovation and competitiveness. Switzerland has hundreds of multinationals, technology companies and financial institutions, and is one of the most decentralized, stable and neutral political systems in the world. Strong support from the local government enables the formation and development of the Cryptographic Valley Association. Now many leading companies and start-ups, including Consensys (VC studio and custom software consulting), UBS, PwC, Thomson Reuters and so on, have join them together.
Pages:
Jump to: