Pages:
Author

Topic: 💲💲[ANN][ICO] 💲💲 LINKEYE : Blockchain-based Global Credit Alliance - page 7. (Read 32765 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Do developers plan to issue additional tokens?

No, the developers originally planned to release 1,000,000,000,000 tokens. There will be no additional emissions

By the way, in this way, the developers secured an increase in the price of the token. This is a very interesting step, because there is a temptation to release tokens constantly and increase their profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252

No, the developers originally planned to release 1,000,000,000,000 tokens. There will be no additional emissions
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 392
What should be the minimum investment in the project?
Activity: 420
How do developers intend to fight non-payers?
Activity: 574
Do I understand correctly that my loan will be issued online? What time should pass for approval?

I'm more interested in another question. How will the credit rating of the user be determined?

I believe that the system will have its own credit rating. Or, if the developers have a close relationship with the banking system, they can take advantage of already existing analyzes

I believe that at this stage it would be more logical to cooperate with banks, but in parallel to develop its credit rating system. It is important to understand that the target audience selected by the developers of countries is less creditworthy, that is, the threshold for issuing a loan should be lower

I am confident that own credit rating will allow the system to compete successfully with already existing systems. In the end, the cryptosphere should facilitate and modernize the already existing economy
Merit: 255
Will I need to go through an identification in order to take out a loan?

Of course! How else to determine who took the loan?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Will I need to go through an identification in order to take out a loan?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why were these regions chosen for the service? It seems to me that it would be easier to implement such a platform in Europe

Southeast Asia is the region most in need of credit. The usual banking system there practically does not work

I agree, the developers indicated that the penetration rate of the banking system in the region does not exceed 6%. In fact, they have no competitors in this market. Therefore, it is beneficial to invest in this project
Activity: 434
Why were these regions chosen for the service? It seems to me that it would be easier to implement such a platform in Europe

Southeast Asia is the region most in need of credit. The usual banking system there practically does not work
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
is there signature campaign oflinkeye ,i want to take part in this project . hope there will be.

Do check out our bounty thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-linkeye-blockchain-based-global-credit-alliance-2461283

We do have airdrops, twitter bounty and milestone rewards. Cheers.

Oh thank you! Could not find a link to the bounty. You really helped me out

You are welcome. In simple:

1) Join Twitter. (Free 30 LETs)
2) Join Medium. (Free 30 LETs)
3) Join Telegram Chat. (Free 30 LETs)
4) Go to our @linkeyebot and type ''/start'' to register your entry.
5) Invite friends to telegram to earn more LET. (Use the 'Add Members' function)
Bonus will be given if you join all 3 media: Twitter, Medium and Telegram.(Free 15 LETs)

Of course there is more rewards in the link given.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
is there signature campaign oflinkeye ,i want to take part in this project . hope there will be.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-linkeye-blockchain-based-global-credit-alliance-2461283

Oh thank you! Could not find a link to the bounty. You really helped me out
legendary
By the way, I heard that some systems are planning to evaluate the creditworthiness of users on the activity in social networks. Are you planning to implement something like this?

By the way, I heard that some systems are planning to evaluate the creditworthiness of users on the activity in social networks. Are you planning to implement something like this?

I have not heard such statements from developers. This is an interesting proposal, but to be honest, the concept of such an evaluation is incomprehensible to me

Definitely these are very interesting concepts and that is what makes linkeye so unique as being the blockchain-based global credit alliance. Feel free to join our linkeye telegram to ask more questions.
legendary

Activity: 434

I have not heard such statements from developers. This is an interesting proposal, but to be honest, the concept of such an evaluation is incomprehensible to me
Activity: 546
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Do I understand correctly that my loan will be issued online? What time should pass for approval?

I'm more interested in another question. How will the credit rating of the user be determined?

I believe that the system will have its own credit rating. Or, if the developers have a close relationship with the banking system, they can take advantage of already existing analyzes

I believe that at this stage it would be more logical to cooperate with banks, but in parallel to develop its credit rating system. It is important to understand that the target audience selected by the developers of countries is less creditworthy, that is, the threshold for issuing a loan should be lower
by issuing lower loan limits will certainly be more flexible and more efficient as it minimizes the credit risk that can happen at any time and harms the company.

Do not you think that this can damage the project more? If you give out loans to users who can give them only with a low probability?
Activity: 815
Merit: 101

by issuing lower loan limits will certainly be more flexible and more efficient as it minimizes the credit risk that can happen at any time and harms the company.
Pages:
Jump to: