Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation - page 48. (Read 15772 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Could you tell me how you are going to distribute tokens?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Just checking on the sites, I saw the price of the tokens during pre-ICO and ICO session until it ended.
But i don't really understand why is the selling look a little slow, since from what i can see, the price is at a good level.
Activity: 156
Hey guys, i was curious about languages used by your platform. As i understand it is multionational, and as i think it is important to have many languages, which are you going to use? Thanks
Activity: 154
Is the platform already being developed or is it just an idea?
As far as I understand, the project realization is in progress to some extent, but additional funding is needed.
At this stage of development, I think the company's main goal is to conduct a high-quality advertising campaign to attract investors.
At this moment everything is going well, the team conducts an advertising campaign competently.
Activity: 266
Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Yes, there is - t.me/liqnet
Activity: 163
Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Hello. What currencies can be exchanged on your platform?

Hello! You can check it here https://liqnet.com
Activity: 280
As far as I understand, the project realization is in progress to some extent, but additional funding is needed.
At this stage of development, I think the company's main goal is to conduct a high-quality advertising campaign to attract investors.
Activity: 158
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho.
It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
Yes, today cryptocurrency exchange services are becoming more and more popular. But there is not a single high-quality exchange service on the market yet.
Hi team,

Can I have an email contact for a marketing proposal?

Hi! Please, send your proposal to [email protected]
A good team with a promising project! I'll take you to the note. I see you have the potential to launch the platform. Good luck, guys

A good solution to the problem that often encountered some great exchange at the moment, I am sure ICO LIQNET will be successful, good luck dev

Thanks for your support!

Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?

We will announce that later. Follow our updates.
Activity: 210
Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Hi team,

Can I have an email contact for a marketing proposal?
Activity: 308
Hello. What currencies can be exchanged on your platform?
Activity: 268
Merit: 10

Which exchange to choose - Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Kraken? None of them. Liqnet offers not to choose, but to unite. In order to do this, they have a Liquidity Exchange Network - a liquidity aggregator that collects orders from Liqnet and other exchanges into a single order book. What is already finished? The team has already developed a trading core and all the trading tools. What will happen later? They will customize MT5 licenses, connect payment systems and online wallet. What do they promise? Licenses for rendering financial services. And this is the most important thing for the project. So where is the blockchain? There is no blockchain outside the voting system, and the team does not hide it. Briefly, the project can and should be considered, but it is a long-term investment.

And as always all the details are in our report: https://goo.gl/1ZbUJn
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thank you for proposal and for wishes!  Smiley
What makes your project different between other similar projects? Looking forward to your answer. Cheesy Have a good day!

Hello!  Smiley

LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.
What makes the LIQNET exchange unique is the LEN (Liquidity Exchange Network) tool, which allows to collect and combine orders of our exchange's clients and orders from third-party platforms into a single order package and make them available for trading by all LIQNET's clients.

The idea is excellent! If your project really helps in solving the problem of global warming, it will be cool. Success in the development of your project!

Thank you for support and wishes! We do our best  Smiley

Join us on our Official chat for LIQNET community: https://t.me/liqnet_official
Activity: 78
What makes your project different between other similar projects? Looking forward to your answer. Cheesy Have a good day!
Pages:
Jump to: