Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone - page 34. (Read 79543 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Two (2) major updates coming out on the 27th of November.

1. Start of the 2nd phase of ICO
2. The launch of the Demo App

Sure lot of investors will try the app and can decide if they will be buying BTR. I am also interested in buying BTR soon after I try the app. I can sense that it will be a nice move.
Probably those are the most awaited updates coming from them Smiley
wish them luck, get more funds. I love the idea of providing cloud service with cheap price Smiley
this will be the next giant tech I believe  Grin
I guess being the next giant tech is too much, establishing the name of boosteroid to the market should be the next priority in order to steal more market shares with this amazon, google, etc.
No one knows where this boosteroid will go but judging on the performance of their ICO for me there is a high possibility that the project will become popular among cryptonians and later on encourage more people from the public.
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
Quote from: Danilotot link=topic=2217477.msg23471789#msg23471789
I just want to know the price of personal computer cloud in the market? what if it rises? if that happens, do you have a solution? to afford with the majority?
I think it is okay if the price of the personal cloud computer will increase as long as I feel satisfied with the service I get from it. Besides, most of the company increased their pricing because they made some development and improvement in their product so in that way I think it is okay if they will increase.
Agreed, as long as the customers are satisfied and being cheaper with other cloud service renders that should be fine.

Sure lot of investors will try the app and can decide if they will be buying BTR. I am also interested in buying BTR soon after I try the app. I can sense that it will be a nice move.
wish them luck, get more funds. I love the idea of providing cloud service with cheap price Smiley
I guess being the next giant tech is too much, establishing the name of boosteroid to the market should be the next priority in order to steal more market shares with this amazon, google, etc.

Boosteroid Offers to Test its Cloud Computer for Free

Boosteroid cloud computer demo will be available from Monday, November 27th. The test session will have a duration of 5 minutes, reports the company on its official blog.

"The service will have limited functionality so that we can fix all technical aspects and receive feedback. Users will have an opportunity to play games or pre-installed apps even on the device with very low processing power," the statement said.

According to project CEO Ivan Shvaichenko, computing cloud test mode will help receive feedback and fix all technical problems.

https://coinidol.com/boosteroid-offers-test-cloud-computer-for-free/

This is the latest update regarding to demo app. 5 minutes is enough to experience their demo and it is good that we are able to play games and install app on a very low processing power. t is okay that it will be a limited functionality, important thing is they let us experience their app.

You mean only 5 minutes allowed to test the demo? Cant make a review out of that . They should have set it longer.
Base on the statement yes sadly only 5 mins. The trial maybe is intended only for the feedback of the users or to help them look for some bugs and to improve it before releasing it officially.
Pre-sale - March 18
Will you make 1 ico or several rounds?

it is on the whitepaper https://boosteroid.com it is a 3 stage ico with detailed roadmap.
You said they only have 3 stages of their ico. Is it possible to add another ico stage? Lets say even if the 3rd ico has ended, still many investors want to invest, it is possible to add another?
It's possible of course if they will implement it, most ICO with high demands tend to extend their ICO. It depends on the result of 3rd ICO and if they want to achieve closer to hard cap there might be a possibility for sure.
is there just software available like other cloud storage, and I see it is a little different like storage for personal comer device, does it mean the same as other cloud storage?
The software hasn't been release yet but they will having a trial run after this month be sure to follow their channel in telegram or like their facebook page since most of the updates are coming from there.
It will be hard to compete against already, well-established cloud services like Google and Amazone.
Of course it's true but look on the brighter side, if boosteroid get enough users sooner or later they will surely hit the attention of these big companies.
Activity: 434
what makes you believe you can fight the internet giant?
you must have different characters and also the best marketing to compete with them...
Good luck with what you do

Boosteroid has a plan and study those backgrounds of their competitor same product but different services boosteroid offer a good price which is cheaper than the other and good quality of service
Of course, before they entered this market they already conducted analysis and study about this. They made the study already the ups and down of the project.
Activity: 339
I just want to know the price of personal computer cloud in the market? what if it rises? if that happens, do you have a solution? to afford with the majority?
I think it is okay if the price of the personal cloud computer will increase as long as I feel satisfied with the service I get from it. Besides, most of the company increased their pricing because they made some development and improvement in their product so in that way I think it is okay if they will increase.
Correct multibit. That's is a part of the process. The price will increase in minimal once they have developed or update something but I don't think how it will apply to Boosteroid.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
how is this different from somn?

Hi, I haven't reviewed sonm yet but you can see their difference if you will read the Boosteroid whitepaper. The link is on the first post of this thread.

Hey, for easier access, here's the link to the whitepaper: https://boosteroid.com/white-paper

how is this different from somn?

Hi, I haven't reviewed sonm yet but you can see their difference if you will read the Boosteroid whitepaper. The link is on the first post of this thread.
i am expect try it. a project interresting

Yes congduy, it is a good choice of investment as cloud computing is in demand nowadays and Boosteroid will gain more investment and users as they are offering a cheap price of cloud computing.
All right, the second ICO is here, lets continue to support boosteroid and lets hope that many investors will invest in boosteroid. Time to buy more tokens before its price even higher, in the third ico its gonna get higher so buy now while its got a lower price.

Right, today is also the release of the demo app. I'm so excited to try it.
Do you know what time exactly the demo app will be released? I am also waiting for the release of it and excited to try it out.
All right, the second ICO is here, lets continue to support boosteroid and lets hope that many investors will invest in boosteroid. Time to buy more tokens before its price even higher, in the third ico its gonna get higher so buy now while its got a lower price.

Right, today is also the release of the demo app. I'm so excited to try it.

is there another whitelist for this second stage coin offering? how can i purchase with discount? i'm planning to bag some tokens. thanks for answering

I hope they have a whitelist . I plan too to invest and purchase coin . I just hope they will give us more discount so that I can tell also this to my friend who also want to invest to this kind of project.
The price of BTR will start on a lower price so it's like it has a bonus on earlier stages and that's the right time to buy tokens. It's a good investment, don't hesitate to buy as I am as well going to invest to this coin.
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
I expect that this ico stage will be successful like the first two ico plus the tokens will be already in the market.

How do you think the demo apps help or affect the boosteroid for their campaign to make and lure more investors ? I mean we can say that the first stage is not that successful, how this second stage of ico helps the campaign to become successful . Looking forward for more improvement to their apps . Good Luck in the second stage of ICO devs and team boosteroid .

Actually not lure but to attract investors who wants a sure profit. Its a sure deal especially on 2nd ico stage since you dont wait too long plus the facilities are now under development plus the demo app will gain more interest to people and made the intersted for the project. Its like having a long term investment with a short waiting time. Though less bonus.
Activity: 308
Boosteroid team already announced that their demo version will be available on November 27, 2017. 2 more days to go. Smiley
i can't wait for the demo version, i want try it and give some feedback many of the participant in BTR waiting for this good luck to us.
I can't wait to experience Boosteroid even just a demo version, for sure many features are open for trial.

This is a great news, I also saw that official announcement from the team. Two events in November 27, 2017 for boosteroid Second phase of ICO will start and the launch of their Demo version.

Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/photos/a.115409132495595.1073741828.113879202648588/134807340555774/?type=3&theater
Wow, thats a Goodnews, more update for boosteroid, and just support boosteroid for their succeed, i wish the demo version will launch successful.
yeah thats a good news. many investors are now investing and trying to catch up on the 2nd stage of ico.. and plus the launched of demo version... wow... boosteroid are very active on the project.. they make sure that everyone's gonna be happy when demo version is launched...
if ever launch the demo version of boosteriod many investor will invest, and the upcoming ICO are sucessful because of the demo version, so thats the goodnews for us
Demo version will make a big impact to the second stage of ICO if ever the investors satisfied to the service.

Hopefully , you said it right.
Still, whether success or not they need a feedback coming from the member of the forum who tried their demo application. I believe it can help the devs and team to make a better improvement to their application .
Activity: 322

Im sure some investors will persuade to invest in this kind of project. This project improve and improve everyday because of the devs and team work hard so that boosteroid will become a worthy project to invest . I just hope they will reach and achieve what they plan to have in their 2nd stage . Good Luck Boosteroid .
Pages:
Jump to: