Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone - page 38. (Read 79543 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
is there just software available like other cloud storage, and I see it is a little different like storage for personal comer device, does it mean the same as other cloud storage?
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
It will be hard to compete against already, well-established cloud services like Google and Amazone.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Boosteroid team already announced that their demo version will be available on November 27, 2017. 2 more days to go. Smiley
i can't wait for the demo version, i want try it and give some feedback many of the participant in BTR waiting for this good luck to us.
I can't wait to experience Boosteroid even just a demo version, for sure many features are open for trial.

This is a great news, I also saw that official announcement from the team. Two events in November 27, 2017 for boosteroid Second phase of ICO will start and the launch of their Demo version.

Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/photos/a.115409132495595.1073741828.113879202648588/134807340555774/?type=3&theater
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Boosteroid team already announced that their demo version will be available on November 27, 2017. 2 more days to go. Smiley
i can't wait for the demo version, i want try it and give some feedback many of the participant in BTR waiting for this good luck to us.
I can't wait to experience Boosteroid even just a demo version, for sure many features are open for trial.
Me either i cant wait for it, i just want to try it i know it will succeed, Goodluck boosteroid
I see. i think their demo apps has features that all of the costumer's eyeing to their "real" version. i hope that this demo apps convince the costumer and investors to buy more tokens
Yes you are right, i think the consumers will convince, because if the Demo is Good, im pretty sure the actual app  is a better than demo.
hello! do you plan an open beta test or early access?
Yes to check if there's have any problem before the release the app
Activity: 301
I see. i think their demo apps has features that all of the costumer's eyeing to their "real" version. i hope that this demo apps convince the costumer and investors to buy more tokens
will you freeze the unsold coins?
No they will just burn it like what they did on their pre ICO. They already mentioned it on their site, that they will burn all of those unsold token for the purpose of not dumping its value.
Yes they will burn the unsold tokens. this are for the one's who have their tokens early. so that the value of the token will not dump.
Activity: 378
Good Project! Wont hesitate to invest in it...
Thank you for supporting Boosteroid. i will recommend you to invest in boosteroid and i will assure you that this all gonna be worth it!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
it supposed to compete against filecoin?

yes but not totally. filecoin is decentralized storage only while boosteroid is storage plus cloud computing.

so big benifits are really available to those who invest. in boosteriod versus its competitors in the market. so much too big. there is no loser of incoming investors in boosteriod. good job BTR keep it out the good work.
Activity: 350
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
Activity: 350
Congratulations to Boosteroid in advance. Even you are in early stage, you created a buzz in the market and will continue until the end of ICO. Keep us updated.

That's right I see more and more people talk about Boosteroid on all relevant channels so the next ICO stages might go very well.
Yes i think that second stage will run smooth, because we see that first stage their's a lot of participant and participate well. no wonder that second stage will more powerfull
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
it supposed to compete against filecoin?

the competition is healthy. while filecoin focuses in file storage, boosteroid have cloud computing option. indeed it is healthy and normal.
Activity: 364
When will be the bounty tokens distriuted?

after the 3rd stage ico. probably february 2018. it is odd that you are newbie and you are asking about bounty.
How much tokens are reserved for bounty?

it is 3% of the total bounty sold. you may visit the bounty thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-over-boosteroid-personal-cloud-computer-available-for-everyone-2217479
great project! when do you start the ico?

the second stage ico will begin at exactly 9:00 cet november 27 2017.
what is the the first city/ country you are going to start? Europe or USA?

boosteroid resides in ukraine maybe ukraine is the pilot country.
Pages:
Jump to: