Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 19. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
are there any reviews and ratings of this ICO made by external experts that can be trusted?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I believe the telegram bounty is still on right? It is amazing to see the group growing to near 30K members on the telegram. I've seen great progress from the team and hopefully, it will get into some good exchange soon. All the best!

Yes they are on telegram and they are replying very fast. I found few details on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/clearcoin they are ranked 4 on ico rating. they are on other social platforms also. Just move around this website you will get more info Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
the fact that smart-contract of the platform is open for investors basically means that the project is reliable. Where can I see it?
You can get the link on the project website.
Activity: 266
the fact that smart-contract of the platform is open for investors basically means that the project is reliable. Where can I see it?
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
I believe the telegram bounty is still on right? It is amazing to see the group growing to near 30K members on the telegram. I've seen great progress from the team and hopefully, it will get into some good exchange soon. All the best!
Activity: 364
How is the security of the personal data ensured on the stages of exchange of info between the platform and the client?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
How will I get the platform’s tokens?
All the tokens purchased will be sent to the personal wallet within the platform by default.
Activity: 364
How will I get the platform’s tokens?
Activity: 336
How many ad views is the platform planning to track? What capacities will be necessary for this?
Activity: 224
What technical partners will the ecosystem involve? I don’t mean the advertisers and clients.
Activity: 350
Where can I see the  Clearcoin contract?
The address of ClearCoin (CLR) contract is  0xac838aee2f650a6b970ecea56d4651653c1f84a1.   You can find full info on its official site.
Activity: 378
Where can I see the  Clearcoin contract?
Activity: 238
How will the scan book that the project’s gonna use work? Or will the developers take a partner option from Etherscan?
Etherscan was used as a base for development of ClearCoin’s scan book. All the advertisement mentions in the media will be tracked in its own blockchain.
What happens to the data of the clients and partners?
Identification of advertisers and other platform participants will be hidden. This is an important advantage of blockchain. The platform will perform its duties in case of reveal of fraud.
How will interaction of the platform with search engines take place?
Now we can see some changes in this direction. Search engines that are working in advertisement area are changing their algorithms and work more actively, this is proved by popularity of Moat as a search engine for brand analytics. This sets severe requirements to the arrangement of advertising campaigns which should be accounted, including ClearCoin. As i understand what was written in the WP, the developers are working on it.
It’s be curious to learn about all these tendencies… Where can I find this information?
Merit: 101
How will the scan book that the project’s gonna use work? Or will the developers take a partner option from Etherscan?
Etherscan was used as a base for development of ClearCoin’s scan book. All the advertisement mentions in the media will be tracked in its own blockchain.
Identification of advertisers and other platform participants will be hidden. This is an important advantage of blockchain. The platform will perform its duties in case of reveal of fraud.
Now we can see some changes in this direction. Search engines that are working in advertisement area are changing their algorithms and work more actively, this is proved by popularity of Moat as a search engine for brand analytics. This sets severe requirements to the arrangement of advertising campaigns which should be accounted, including ClearCoin. As i understand what was written in the WP, the developers are working on it.
Activity: 2
Hello i have 11 referrals that means 2570 clear token and all are claimed. if my referral person logout from their telegram account then can i lost my tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: