Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 20. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I have edited the reminder and added "telegram bonus" thanks for posting that! :blush:
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Whether the blockchain of the project will use its features or it will not receive any changes?
Activity: 224
Will the platform use an open API? Will it be possible to use the basic functionality of the platform for your versions of the platform?
Activity: 238
As far as I understand it, the project relies on blockchain in relation to business organization and dealing with fraud. How many fraudsters are expected?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Clearcoin is going to operate at one of the most growing and capitalized markets. What market share do managers expect, when they are able to completely implement the planned functionality?
Activity: 336
How can I find out the address of the platform’s smart-contract?
Just use the link on the website!
Activity: 224
How can I find out the address of the platform’s smart-contract?
Activity: 2
Hello,
I have 2000 token by referral from Clearcoin. So for avail these token i have to first buy coins from clearcoin or without doing anything i will get my tokens after ICO end. Please reply me.
Activity: 274
project thread that is very simple but has a lot of links pointing to a more detailed explanation of this project, I do not see any coin specifications including the total supply of coins on this project as well as the allocation of funds for each developer item, where I can see the total supply and allocation funds on this project
Activity: 252
Are there any estimates of the project’s ISO, that were made by third-party experts? Any reviews on trackers?
You can easily get acquainted with estimates and reviews on trackers. It is enough to use the search engine. But you’d better rely on your own opinion!)
Activity: 126
Are there any estimates of the project’s ISO, that were made by third-party experts? Any reviews on trackers?
They are on the stage of developing, give the project some time and we will see the ICO tracker and All other reviews.
Activity: 308
Activity: 266
How the blockchain will be able to improve the functionality of the project and the industry? After all, this is the goal of the project developers. In my opinion, everything, that the project offers, can be done without using such complex technologies!
There are also problems in the advertising business, that can be solved by strengthening supervision and control. Blockchain uses technology of tracking and proving history. All this greatly simplifies and cheapens the business. There are estimates of losses from fraud in the industry.
What does Clearcoin plan to implement this year?
Yes, by mid-2018, token owners will be able to launch their advertising campaigns on the platform. All this is done in several stages that are clear to any business owner. This year we will see the first implemented advertising campaigns.

What stages are included in the advertising campaign implementation?
Media planning, purchasing resources for advertising and controlling, analytics on performed work.
What are the functions for media planning?
Activity: 196
How the blockchain will be able to improve the functionality of the project and the industry? After all, this is the goal of the project developers. In my opinion, everything, that the project offers, can be done without using such complex technologies!
There are also problems in the advertising business, that can be solved by strengthening supervision and control. Blockchain uses technology of tracking and proving history. All this greatly simplifies and cheapens the business. There are estimates of losses from fraud in the industry.
Yes, by mid-2018, token owners will be able to launch their advertising campaigns on the platform. All this is done in several stages that are clear to any business owner. This year we will see the first implemented advertising campaigns.

Media planning, purchasing resources for advertising and controlling, analytics on performed work.

Activity: 406
How will the auction be held? Is this an auction? If so, what type?
Pages:
Jump to: