Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 4. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
 When I bought SUB late game it hurt to see it drop to a third? of what I had. But just gotta hold. My final sale was at 2.30. Then you feel damn good
Activity: 1
When the token could be traded?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The project site has both current and next price (after daily increase). Link to a smart contract in the same place.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
When organizing an advertising campaign, can I, as owner, see the ratings of other participants in the ecosystem?
Activity: 238
Are there any regions or countries where the work of the platform is not planned or limited? Crypto-currencies do not always have circulation.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Does anyone here answer questions? manager can or team member? if not, then probably there is no point in asking questions. but I ask, you write that you can track in real time how the advertising campaign is going, how will you do it?
Activity: 266
What types of advertising and promotion channels will the platform specialize in? Or will there be a general coverage of all possibilities? There are a lot of options for today.
Where can I see the current token price and the smart contract?
Activity: 280
Real-time data about an advertising campaign is a cool option that will interest any business owner. BUT how will this be done?
Activity: 224
The payment guide says that the project is integrated with CoinPayments. What does it give?
This cooperation allows you to take 60 Crypto-currencies as payment for the CLR.
Activity: 70
The payment guide says that the project is integrated with CoinPayments. What does it give?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Applied to advertising CLearcoin, of course, offers interesting solutions. But I did not see any know-how in the WhitePaper . What is so special about Clearcoin? What problems does it solve?
Clearcoin's global advertising exchange connects advertisers and publishers, allows you to track all transactions with history confirmation, which is based on blockchain -technology. All this, apart from the opportunity to increase the efficiency of the business, provides protection against fraud.
What functions are assigned to the project token?
The ClearCoin token is used for transactions on the platform and can be used to support other ecosystem members, such as advertisers and publishers. It is based on Ethereum. The ClearCoin platform accepts the CLR as a means of payment.
How wide is the project ecosystem?
Almost all representatives of the advertising industry. These are marketers, brands, agencies, advertising networks, publishers, publishers' networks, third-party platforms and data providers.
Already ready to work with a platform of big brands?
Applied to advertising CLearcoin, of course, offers interesting solutions. But I did not see any know-how in the WhitePaper . What is so special about Clearcoin? What problems does it solve?
Clearcoin's global advertising exchange connects advertisers and publishers, allows you to track all transactions with history confirmation, which is based on blockchain -technology. All this, apart from the opportunity to increase the efficiency of the business, provides protection against fraud.
The ClearCoin token is used for transactions on the platform and can be used to support other ecosystem members, such as advertisers and publishers. It is based on Ethereum. The ClearCoin platform accepts the CLR as a means of payment.
Almost all representatives of the advertising industry. These are marketers, brands, agencies, advertising networks, publishers, publishers' networks, third-party platforms and data providers.
Activity: 364
Where can I find an algorithm for buying tokens? I heard that it was done.
There is a detailed instruction on the official website!
How will the real-time data on the advertising campaign be implemented? Will an owner be able to see all indicators? Is there any demo version of the process?
Pages:
Jump to: